SAU Community

Drag Combat Who is Racing

Well it made you run faster - didn't you do a PB on that run ;)

Don't know how you heard anything though - eye's on the tacho I take it :thumbsup:

Eyes on the tacho large-time. Couldn't hear shit though!

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, by now most people would have gone and bolted on a bigger flowing turbo.  

My prediction is 11.6sec by October :thumbsup:

Hopefully a lot sooner than that. - Lets try for next Wednesday ;)

Adrian

for those of you who werent there, this car is extremely loud (but ohh so awesome) :thumbsup:
That thing was as loud as a Top Fuel Dragster and quite frankly didn't do a thing for me.

Less noise, more go please!

That thing was as loud as a Top Fuel Dragster and quite frankly didn't do a thing for me.

Less noise, more go please!

Ohh it is not! I do agree that it's not as quick as it could be for the dollars under the bonnet but it's certainly a $HITLOAD more impressive than that black FJ ute with a similar combo.

Adrian

It's about as fun watching as that little black motorbike thats been running 10.6-10.7's for the last 12mths (atleast 50 runs if not more).

:thumbsup:

Ah .... no.
Well obviously it didn't shake the ground like a Top Fueler but when it was doing its burnout etc I certainly think it was, but then again i've had an ear infection only a month ago :thumbsup:

for those of you who werent there, this car is extremely loud (but ohh so awesome) :(

dragcombat2005_268.jpg

I was positioned ready to photograph that RX7 as it did its burnout however the extreme noise that it produced not only killed my ears but I nearly dropped my fcuking camera.

The best comment about the noise level however had to be that made by R33Deviat "man i felt my balls shaking" kekekegay.gif

Hows this for a launch......

Yeah! It would carry the front wheels to the 60' mark if it was a RWD with live rear axle! IRS holds us back when it comes to wheels up launches.

Damn bro 1 more gauge and I would have got a 15sec pass...

DSC_1554.jpg

I don't know what it was with that Swift, but it sounded horrible. It kinda sounded like it was driving on the rev limiter on every single gear change on every single run.

Not my cup of tea in any case...Swifts are so 1990 :(

Come'on Mason, you are just jealous of his bonnet gauges and the others mounted so far up on the A-Pillar they are actually not visible unless the driver sits on a phonebook.