SAU Community

Drag Combat Who is Racing

others mounted so far up on the A-Pillar they are actually not visible unless the driver sits on a phonebook.

GOLD! Didn't notice that top guage either.

Adrian

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come'on Mason, you are just jealous of his bonnet gauges and the others mounted so far up on the A-Pillar they are actually not visible unless the driver sits on a phonebook.

LMAO - If only I could be so cool :(

Actually, I don't think he'd see the gauges on his bonnet either with all the crap hanging off his rear view mirror and the stickers plastered all over the windscreen...fully sik mate :aroused:

Good to hear you like the photos - anyone wanting full res examples should email him :D

They were taken with my Nikon D70 actually - had to work during the day, so he took the photos for me... he's a great photographer IMO :(

another launch...this time Jason was talking about the one that got away!!

drag_combat_launch_21.jpg

Nice launch Paul looks like suspsnesion is working well and squating. What suspension do you have now anyway?

Guest two.06l
Nice launch Paul  looks like suspsnesion is working well and squating.  What suspension do you have now anyway?

Factory Nissan...i have played with the valve rates in the shocks to get the front to lift and stay there, while getting the rear to squat and stay there. Just about to pull the box out again and see whats doing with gear selection, as its still giving me some greif.

Flukey prick! :P

Adrian

Probably why she squats and bites and better than most Jappo suspension which have springs TOO hard, so bit of R & D and testing and yes can be better than stock especially circuit.

Guest two.06l
Probably why she squats and bites and better than most Jappo suspension which have springs TOO hard, so bit of R & D and testing and yes can be better than stock especially circuit.

we removed the HKS hyperdampers in favor of this setup....just goes to show that you dont need those cool JAPLISH stickers to be effective.

we removed the HKS hyperdampers in favor of this setup....just goes to show that you dont need those cool JAPLISH stickers to be effective.

Is it now the third most effective in the WORLD, hahaha.

Guest two.06l
Is it now the third most effective in the WORLD, hahaha.

nah its the best in the world...who asked for your unimformed opinion anyway...little boy!!