SAU Community

Drag Combat Who is Racing

awesome day, ran a personal best, thanks to Steve and Dave from Haak Automotive for setting up the car and staying up late to tune it. Go the 2J powered COROLLA i cant believe it went 9.4@158mph with no trans brake shiiiitt!!

Previously ran 11.6@124mph with a Unique autosports tune making 326rwkw

Ended up going out there with a SAFE 322rwkw and ran 11.1@119mph

Unfortunatly im having problems with the pump that john put in. Its seems to surge and thats why of the 4 passes i couldnt complete two.

two06l sounds like a animal going up the stretch, i cant belive a cat had to ruin half the day for you guys.

i have some pics but i dont know how to put them on, i think there to big :confused:

P1010099.JPG

P1010101.JPG

P1010102.JPG

P1010103.JPG

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you guys all aware of our drag day on 31 July?

Check my signature.

no im not, i will definately pass the message on to the guys at haak automotive. There are some wicked cars there, will the cars like the corolla be able to run?

im not sure whether ill be able to run then, im going to convert to a single turbo soon so fingers crossed ill have something ready

no im not, i will definately pass the message on to the guys at haak automotive. There are some wicked cars there, will the cars like the corolla be able to run?

im not sure whether ill be able to run then, im going to convert to a single turbo soon so fingers crossed ill have something ready

Steve will your car be finished?

Abo Bob I am well aware of the SAU drag day and will be there if car is all ready which it should be. I am not one to say I will do something then not turn up unless real and very good reason. Will let you know.

awesome day, ran a personal best, thanks to Steve and Dave from Haak Automotive for setting up the car and staying up late to tune it. Go the 2J powered COROLLA i cant believe it went 9.4@158mph with no trans brake shiiiitt!!

Unfortunatly im having problems with the pump that john put in. Its seems to surge and thats why of the 4 passes i couldnt complete two.

car looked very nice mate. :cheers:

good work on the PB, so very close to a 10. 11.1 is pretty tough for a street car with just steel wheel turbos.

what type of torque split controller are you using for the burnouts?

car looked very nice mate. :cheers:

good work on the PB, so very close to a 10. 11.1 is pretty tough for a street car with just steel wheel turbos.

what type of torque split controller are you using for the burnouts?

they hooked up a switch that bypassed the fused

Guest two.06l
I snapped a few not-to-shabby pics of twoogle Paul, shall try and post them up tonight if I have a moment.

thanks Blitz, that would be great.

two06l sounds like a animal going up the stretch, i cant belive a cat had to ruin half the day for you guys.

i have some pics but i dont know how to put them on, i think there to big  :confused:

G[/img]

I spoke you got a couple of minutes for you lined up for a run . Thats certainly a good result you got .I've got probably a tiny bit less power then you going out to the drags again soon would be happy with something close to 11.5 let alone an 11.1 .

Got a few questions for you what kind of boost are you running on these steel wheel turbo's it's certainly a good power figure and are you still running on standered internals? . What tyres on the rear you running ??.