SAU Community

Question about re-trim

• 2 weeks later...

Just cover the vinyl over it! It will make a nice, cushy sort of texture, or, even add another layer of foam for a more plush effect.

If you really want to remove it, you could burn it with a lighter and an aerosol can and then wash the residue with a soapy sponge. :wassup: I dunno, i'm just being creative. I've gotta come across this hurdle in a few weeks time aswell.

i'm trying to re-trim the glove box of my s13 Silvia, i'd already pull the fabric off, but there is a layer of foam still sticking to the glove box...can anyone tell me how can i pull the foam off...

• 3 weeks later...

on my r32 the leather stuff just pulled off it was like a plastic rubbery cover and i just used spray glue worked a treat and all my interiors silver and purple sweade now ! looks the mint.

Got any pics? I'm about to do my skyline over in red, black and silver.

on my r32 the leather stuff just pulled off it was like a plastic rubbery cover and i just used spray glue worked a treat and all my interiors silver and purple sweade now ! looks the mint.

it is a well known fact that red adds 20rwkw. Candy apple red is rated the highest at 22kw.

To tell you the truth, I don't know why I picked red, but I don't see why not hehehehe.