SAU Community

Help Me!!!

nicole

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Guys,

if anyone wanted to come along and show off your awesome cars, (they are all really really hot) you are more than welcome, the more the better, i'm thinking of getting CD's burnt and playing the same CD's in all the cars (effect) this is going to be great, you guys will be the talk of the night. i'll organise a couple of cartons for your troubles.

Hey Guys,

if anyone wanted to come along and show off your awesome cars, (they are all really really hot) you are more than welcome, the more the better, i'm thinking of getting CD's burnt and playing the same CD's in all the cars (effect) this is going to be great, you guys will be the talk of the night. i'll organise a couple of cartons for your troubles.

Yeah let's turn it into a skyline cruise!!!!!!!! It is on a thursday night after all!!! We can meet up with the white skylines, deliver the "goods" cruise around the city for a bit then cruise up the coast?

sif white, green with dints and rust and mismatched rims!

or if your into s13s green with white, cracked paint, dints, rust, duct tape holding a light in and plenty of strange noises for your entertainment.....

the 5 white 33s looks the goods, best of luck with it

Alright, so final numbers, everyone who wants to come along can you just reply in a personal message, just so i can get numbers. also we were thinking of meeting at a park close to the venue so i can give out the CD's and organise colour orders. i'll post any other arangements ASAP.

Thankyou all so much, you're the best.