SAU Community

I found a good cheap boost controller for $22!!!

he hasnt replied to me since last week, ive made payment but still nothing.. anyone having the same problem?

me, paid on wednesday night i think, and its still not here...

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

interesting to see how you guys stress over the possibillity of loosing $22, explains why you are buying these valves.

i bought on saturday, being easter weekend probaly why its not here yet :D wen i bought one last december it was liek 3-4 days it was at my door.. hope i get it tomo ready for weekend!

HI everyone,

Mark from Turbotech...

As a few of you have noted I have been hard to contact lately...

A few of you know the reason but most don't...

Not only do I work full time I have had serious health issues with my unborn child and as such had been spending vast amounts of time in Melbourne as well as doing my job and trying to do what I can with the Turbotech..

On many occasions I have arrived home at midnight or later and had to take care of emails and such and at these times I have responded only to emails that needed a response...and posting was often delayed as well.....

All seems to be on the mend now and business is as usual... I still make the high quality original controller...

I hear some speak of the JRD and it's quality. I cant say exactly, however, it appears that they have purchased one of mine and then set about making it themselves for a few extra dollars... what an honourable way to make a few bucks... at least ebay sales have not slowed at all.

Might I remind readers that this forum discussion relates to the Turbotech and no other.

As most buyers can attest to, I take particular care to make each controller to a very high standard and back up with after sales also.... as those who have lost spring, bolts, ball etc can bear witness to this. I also send items via trackable express at no extra cost.

My apologies for my recent low profile and thanks to those loyal to myself and my product.

Due to magazine editors following this product's success... it has appeared in 'Drift Battle" and will soon be in 'Fast Fours' as well.. It's reputaion is largely due to the positive discussion in this forum and for that I thank everyone who have contributed their support.

Many regards,

Mark

[email protected] for sales and service.

Mark,

Sorry to hear about your child and I hope everything is ok..

Also keep up the good work, everyone appreciates what you do as you have produced an amazing product.. And as you have seen from 44 pages - still has a huge interest

As for the copies, i'm hoping you have patented the design and can look at legal action if you start to suffer too much..

Keep it up, mines still going strong and makes the car even better..

Cheers

Links

As for:

interesting to see how you guys stress over the possibillity of loosing $22, explains why you are buying these valves.

have you tried one out of interest? Best damn $22 i've spent on my car..

Edited by Links

i wasnt WORRIED, was just curious to know when it would be arriving

mark has replied to me, and if the post office has their act together it should be here today

I wanted to get the real deal, not some JRDsports knock off and Mark did reply pretty quickly to my initial email which resulted in the sale :D

Mark I am VERY relieved to hear everything is ok with your unborn baby! I completely understand what a scare it can be as when my wife was pregnent last summer, they found an absess on our baby. We were extremely worried but it turned out to be ok as it dissapeared in a week or so. I hope everything continues to be just fine and let us all know when the baby is born, the sex, weight and of course the name. :(

Well installed the controller last week and added a 1/4 turn to the setting it arrived with. WOW WHAT A DIFF! :bunny::D:D Throttle response is greatly improved, boost comes on sooner by approx 600-800rpm's, boost is held constant and does'nt fall in the higher rpm's and overall, yeah my car is loving it! I'm not to sure what the exact level I am running as I have'nt installed my boost gauge and only have the stock one but I'm sure it's around 10psi and the car seems to be reacting wonderfully to the added power.

Talk about nice and easy too. I simply installed it in the wastegate accuator hose and that was it. No messin with solinoids or anything like that.

So I give this controller a 10 out of 10 so far.

Thanks again Mark for it and take care.

Cheers :)

or get what he's selling there and ull have dual stage (ie, put ur existing controller on the "stock boost" line).

u see that pipe in the middle of that box thing, with that setup u would normally put a boost source directly there (and on the bottom of the boost controller), but if u put ur original boost controller there then u will have dual stage

found this, finaly a incabin type with this boost controller.

Ive got his boost controller i wonder if he will sell me the solenoid on its own with connector and missle switch.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

i emailed jrd and he came back to me with a price of $70 for solenoid, connector, plug and missle switch.

Thats seems to be a excellent price to have a dual stage setup.

it wont be dual stage if u dont get the boost controller with it (well, unless u define dual stage as being stock + one alternative, rather than 2 alternatives and no stock boost)

Got mine today too! ;) Mark thanks for the great service! Deposited the money on Friday, cleared on Saturday and got it on Wednesday! Just need a day off to fit it... I hope it puts a smile on my face as it has for others lol I’m going to leave it at the factory setting and then see how we go seeing as i only got stock turbo and SMIC... i fit my boost gauge over the weekend and my car is currently running 9psi on stock solenoid (high boost mode) due to the split dump pipe and K&N I’m assuming... aint going to push it past 10psi... just want it to boost harder n sooner without waste gate creep...

Will keep you posted

Regards,

Sarkis

Edited by QRI05E