SAU Community

I found a good cheap boost controller for $22!!!

fugi: find where your wastegate line is, and just put the controller in that line. don't go running it from different locations than the stock setup.

sorry to be a noob, but i cant find it..

so you saying those lines that i took a picture of arnt used in puttin the BC on??

Is that even my bleed valve??

Plz help..

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea i saw that post and i posted a pic of what i thought was the r32 version of it. but i was told that i had to find somethin else. Is the pic i posted not the same thing but in in a 32???

But thanks Munkyb0y.. try to take a look at the pic i posted maby u can explain what it is.

Edited by Fugi

yea i saw that post and i posted a pic of what i thought was the r32 version of it. but i was told that i had to find somethin else. Is the pic i posted not the same thing but in in a 32???

But thanks Munkyb0y.. try to take a look at the pic i posted maby u can explain what it is.

fugi, i am not familiar with the r32 at all, and i dont wanna start guessing.

CALLING R32 OWNERS !!!!

lol

R32 is as simple as it can get.

There's a nipple on the turbo's compressor cover, a hose runs from that to the actuator. Simply shove the bleeder int he middle of that hose.. You can't cut it as its too short; head down and buy a length of hose.

Thanks monkeyboy but ur guessing is probly better than my guessin.

Ohh cubes i didnt want to install a bleed valve i already have one of them. i want to install the turbotech BC.

Dose you instruction still apply??

cauz if it dose that means i will have to take off the heat sheild. The screws on it are stuffed..

and also what do i have to do to my bleed valve?? remove it??

Edited by Fugi

Do you guys tend to leave the stock restrictor in place. I Had mine out and the boost sucked, i could not turn the controller in much to get 10 psi, so teh spring hardly did any work. I migth try it with the restrictor in place.

Do you guys tend to leave the stock restrictor in place. I Had mine out and the boost sucked, i could not turn the controller in much to get 10 psi, so teh spring hardly did any work. I migth try it with the restrictor in place.

your talking about that little brass thing in the hose before the BC?

I left mine in, BC seems to work great with it in. I wondered myself if should take it out.

i don't have a restrictor in mine. i put a new bit of hose on there. didn't seem to affect it at all.

fugi- yes cubes instructions still apply. when he is talking about a bleed valve he is talking about a boost controller. doesn't matter what type.