SAU Community

I found a good cheap boost controller for $22!!!

Thanks for the replies all... Cubes you may be right then.

3" dump with a high flow cat into a decent sized hks super dragger cat back exhaust.

Cheers for the info all

Providing you are running a decent exhaust thats not restrictive there's nothing you can do.

Buy an EBC.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Check ebay and search boost controller

Done that, but which boost controller is the one mentioned in this thread, there seem to be a lot of copies out there. (brand name, sellers name?)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, does anyone have the diagram of how to install it? Mine came in the mail a while ago, and I've lost the paper with the instructions on how to install it.

Or basically if someone can tell me which pipe connects to what, that would be great. Thanks

Ash

img0522iz1.jpg

Is this the hose where I install the boost controller? (Car is R32 GTS-T)

EDIT: Oh well, no one answered me so I installed it there anyways and it seemed to work...

Edited by Big Rizza

purpose of the hole is to prevent boost trapping between the bleeder and the actuator when you jump off the throttle.

With the old setup without the hole boost would have been very laggy when you change gears as the actuator holds open thinking its seeing your peak boost when really before the bleeder its still trying to build booost

If that makes sense. :P

purpose of the hole is to prevent boost trapping between the bleeder and the actuator when you jump off the throttle.

With the old setup without the hole boost would have been very laggy when you change gears as the actuator holds open thinking its seeing your peak boost when really before the bleeder its still trying to build booost

If that makes sense. :P

So are you saying that the new design reduces lag after a gear change? I've been noticing lag on changes lately...and I dislike it a lot :D

It could probably be tuned out, but if the hole in the boost controller isn't helping, I might get the newer 1...