SAU Community

I found a good cheap boost controller for $22!!!

Hehehehe.

No offense but I have just flicked through this whole topic starting from posts at the beginning of this year and I have noticed 1 thing in particular.

I don't want to start anything but it seems like we have someone either who works for JRD who sells their copies of Turbotech.

Can anyone see this?

Here's a clue - r33kid

Most of his posts are all to promote against Turbotech boost controller

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol aquariuz6.

Nice pickup, definitely smells fishy.

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...hlite=%2Br33kid

For those that don't know select to preview each indivudual post.

Hehehe.

I would laugh if thats the JRD guy on ebay.

He just joined SAU to push people into buying his copied item.

How low can you get, jacking a thread that began on Mark's boost controller

Wouldn't be surpised since Mark actually added the link to this topic on ebay.

Hi,

I have a R32 and im running a R34 Turbo on my RB20DET. I installed the boost controller on my car a few weeks ago but I couldnt get it working proberly. The first time I took the car for a run the boost wasnt coming on much at all and the car felt held back. I then turned up the boost and could feel the difference but my boost gauge wouldnt read above 10psi. I turned it up more but still nothing changed. I was reading through this post and people with R34's were having the same problem. I was reading something about disconnecting the solinoid but I wasnt sure what that was. Does anyone know what my problem could be and how I could fix it?

Thanks!!

Yeah the standard boost is 10psi and im wanting to run 12psi. Im gonna try putting the boost controller back on today again. Can I just cut the hose and add the Controller in or is there something else I will have to cut? Last time I put it on I couldnt get the boost gauge to read over 10psi.

Thanks

I don't work or know the owner of JRD all i have done is purchase there product, the reason i have pushed there product is because of the poor service that was offered to me by mark, whom i don't know personally.

Once again, i am not affilated with JRD in any way shape or form.

You can beleive what you like, free country.

Hehehehe.

No offense but I have just flicked through this whole topic starting from posts at the beginning of this year and I have noticed 1 thing in particular.

I don't want to start anything but it seems like we have someone either who works for JRD who sells their copies of Turbotech.

Can anyone see this?

Here's a clue - r33kid

Most of his posts are all to promote against Turbotech boost controller

Just so i do the job right, and without looking at 50+ pages, anyone help me out with installation on this?????

Pics would be great!

I know i know im useless...

34 GTT.

Thanks.

installing on the r33. after bypassing the solenoid, blocking, removing etc, do you need to disconnect the wiring/plug that goes to the stock solenoid?

also, the boost controller i got from mark has no hole drilled in it. mark said it's a new design, hole is no longer required. it went a bit silly when i first tried it. so i pulled it apart to check inside, and will try again.

has anyone else got one without the hole that's working properly?

huh? what ?

o....k

i got mine 2 days ago.

anyway

installing on the r33. after bypassing the solenoid, blocking, removing etc, do you need to disconnect the wiring/plug that goes to the stock solenoid?

also, the boost controller i got from mark has no hole drilled in it. mark said it's a new design, hole is no longer required. it went a bit silly when i first tried it. so i pulled it apart to check inside, and will try again.

has anyone else got one without the hole that's working properly?

???

yeah i will let you know. i still want someone to tell me if i need to disconnect the wiring/plug going to the solenoid, or if it doesnt matter.

wont be trying it in this sydney rain anyway. so i guess it will be a few days before i have a result.