SAU Community

Nasho run pics

Kaan

Yeah man, I saw your car, you were suppose to represent hahaha.

Mintie? that boy is full of it haha, its a 1j man. Fark, you started in 3rd?? Your car is standard?? Moanie, seeing you organised this cruise, im assuming you were there, lol, didnt see you, sorry.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah man, I saw your car, you were suppose to represent hahaha.

Mintie?  that boy is full of it haha, its a 1j man. Fark, you started in 3rd?? Your car is standard?? Moanie, seeing you organised this cruise, im assuming you were there, lol, didnt see you, sorry.

Yeah... I would have if the second turbo wasn't dead... :rofl:

I got US spec Turbo's ordered at the moment... Once I have those on I will represent. :rofl:

I had a quick look at the Weight of the IS300... I think it is around 1450GK... is that right?

Yeah... I would have if the second turbo wasn't dead... :rofl:

I got US spec Turbo's ordered at the moment... Once I have those on I will represent. :rofl:

I had a quick look at the Weight of the IS300... I think it is around 1450GK... is that right?

Na, mine is the IS200, 1380kg. have run 13.4 on standard boost, but havent run it since, with 13psi.

US Spec turbs, nice, a mate had them on his car for a while, made close to 300rwkw, but also had the US 550's, and 1 bar. Good upgrade.

Na, mine is the IS200, 1380kg. have run 13.4 on standard boost, but havent run it since, with 13psi.

US Spec turbs, nice, a mate had them on his car for a while, made close to 300rwkw, but also had the US 550's, and 1 bar. Good upgrade.

That's not too bad... How did you find it around the bends with that engine in the front?

I guess the injectors is another thing I should look at while I am gettign the Turbo's switched and all... I am getting them from a guy who owns a dealership in teh US so I can get everything else I need too.. :rofl:

thanks shane :rofl:  good to see you guys had fun :rofl:  i haven't seen paul in ages!!  whats he driving around in now?!

Moana, he was in the little silver civic, says its a better car to drive than the GTR :kick: hahaha.

Shonen, car looks awesome, but Ben in the White Auto GTt, seems to go well against me...hmmm..

Shaolin, the car is awesome around the twisties, the motor does weigh a bit more, but i hvae coilovers, and upgraded sways etc to compenstate. When you upgrade the injectors, ill be interested in your 440's !! haha

Moana, he was in the little silver civic, says its a better car to drive than the GTR  :kick:  hahaha.

Shonen, car looks awesome, but Ben in the White Auto GTt, seems to go well against me...hmmm..

Shaolin, the car is awesome around the twisties, the motor does weigh a bit more, but i hvae coilovers, and upgraded sways etc to compenstate. When you upgrade the injectors, ill be interested in your 440's !! haha

Alright... If I get them I will let you know...

Did you ever look at putting the Lexus V8 from the SC400 in there??

well like I said I was only running low boost.....if I ran 0.9bar which is what the car is tuned for than might have been a different story :rofl:

hmm interesting....I gotta run ben one day......last time I checked I think I had a few more mods than him.....

Alright... If I get them I will let you know...  

Did you ever look at putting the Lexus V8 from the SC400 in there??

I did, and it has been done before, but it would limit performance. It would sound real good, go well, but you know what its like, your always after more. With a 1J, you can do much more. Unless of course, twin turboing the V8 haha, but its all about $$. I originally wanted a 2JZ, but costs of the 2j+box, is too exp for me, plus the driveline wouldnt last ver long hehe.

well like I said I was only running low boost.....if I ran 0.9bar which is what the car is tuned for than might have been a different story :rofl:  

hmm interesting....I gotta run ben one day......last time I checked I think I had a few more mods than him.....

whats 0.7 bar? I was running 10psi.

I did, and  it has been done before, but it would limit performance. It would sound real good, go well, but you know what its like, your always after more. With a 1J, you can do much more. Unless of course, twin turboing the V8 haha, but its all about $$. I originally wanted a 2JZ, but costs of the 2j+box, is too exp for me, plus the driveline wouldnt last ver long hehe.

I was talking about TTing the V8... :rofl:

That would be the ultimate... I would even do that to the Supra as I am pretty sure it is a lighter engine and can take the Turbo's well... :rofl: