SAU Community

Hey guys,

recently crashed my 220rwkw 180sx and am selling the parts to pay for my next car, which I hope will be a 4 door import Nissan.

Idealy I would like a near stock Cefiro, maybe just with catback, lowered springs, wheels and a very mild kit. I have around $10-11K to spend. Plenty around for $12-15K but they are all quite modified or have RB25s, etc.

Will consider Laurel or similar.

Please PM, email [email protected], or ring 0422 531 992 if you can help.

Looking to buy within 2-4 weeks.

Cheers,

Michael

ask nissaner (john) if he wants to sell his car...if you wanna pursuade him, just remind him of his 33 gtr and how good it was...oh and remind him that if he sells his car, it'll be a step closer to his 34gtr dream :P:rofl: :rofl:

Hmmm speak to 'someonestolecc' and you wont buy a car from meggala !

I believe that someone on this site is selling their rb25 ceffy but I think its a bit too expensive for you. Head on over the ns.com cuz I know theres a thread there in the 'cars for sale section'

Hmmm speak to 'someonestolecc' and you wont buy a car from meggala !

Yes, well i've imported a car via meggala and have been very happy with the service. Plus know of plenty other people who have only positive things to say so i think we will leave that issue alone (someonestolecc's issue has been discussed enough in another thead). By the way, the laurel has since been sold as i spoke to meggala today.

Anyway back to topic, yes i'd agree with you konect that there are some potential cars been going lately (well last time i checked) on NS that are worth checking out.

hey skypy on your link there under the hybrid pictures...there's a white and zebra 32 with cef nose...i see it's in australia (or is it in NZ?) i like the front bar on that...you know what i is or where i could look to find it? i tried to look for workshop X but nothing came up.

Yeah from memory, they are both the same car at different stages, actually a Cefline (ceffy front on r32) and yes in NZ. I found them awhile on the net. Can't remember which site they are from.... Sorry dude.