SAU Community

Were can i pick up a GTR wing?

:spcartman Hey, how you going guys?

I’m wondering if you guys know were I can pick up a second had R33 GTR wing from. I’m not fussed about the colour (I’ll just re-spray it) white if u know of any. I got a Series 2 R33 GTS-T and the stock spoiler looks kind of soft… I want to make it look mean. Lol… So if you know anyone In MELBOURNE that is selling one or were I can pick one up for cheap let me know please… it be great.

Thanks Heaps guys!! :rofl:

justjap.com.au might have one. there not in melbourne but do supply alot of genuine gtr parts - shipping shouldn't that much either.

Hey guys.. tell me if u think this is an alright price for a GTR wing..$275 FOR THE WING

OR WING & BOOTLID AT $375... do i need wing and bootlid?

can i rip of the stock spoiler off my self and attach the new one at home?

what tools and equipment do i need?

If it is a genuine Nissan item, sounds like a good price. Do not need the boot lid as removal and fitting is pretty simple.

You only need a 8mm (maybe 10mm) socket wrench and a bit of muscle to pull the wing off.

Preach you righteous GTR bull5hit methodology to someone that gives a crap!

Amen

Yeah i was looking for a gt-r wing for a while. cant ever find a good one with the brake light. I would prefer to go wingless but there are too many holes in the bonnet :)

Yea i wanna find one wit the Break light as well.

when removiong the stock spoiler there gonna be hold in the bootlid yes? and can i use then hole already in the boot lid for the new GTR wing? do i need to drill more hole's in the boot? and do i need to apply any sort of like "Sally's-all-clear" so water dun get in under the the new aftermarket spoiler??

justjap.com (not justjap.com.au) has a new genuine GTR (i beleive) wing in there bodykit section - w/ leds for.........$525.00