SAU Community

Old Pac: June 10th

ApleX

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great cruise, kudos to Ben for the ... interesting ride !!!

Was good to meet some new people and see some faces again, look forward to the next one hopefully in my own car :(

Hey guys :wavey:

eventful night!!!!

How I ended up leading for the first leg of the Old Pac I have no idea.... lol

Anyway, my account of the night was pretty much the same as Liquid's with a few differences.

At the mobil, there were just way too many skylines. Thought it best not to stay there so decided to make a move, and everyone started following me. So I pulled over so someone else could lead. But nope, everyone pulled in behind me. : lol (did you all think I was liz? ;) )

Anyway, eventually someone passed me and started driving along. Then you all decided not to enter the old pac :confused: LOL :(. So again I was leading, and sticking to the speed limit when that 200sx with the neons, and a skyline (I thought it was a 33) decided to come flying past us and proceed to hammer it. So I let you guys, whoever you were, go have your fun (I was worried about cops), and then just as I started to open it up a little a highway patrol car decided to pull out of one of those hiding places RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME...slowly...no headlights, no nothing!!! :(

I hit the brakes hard, not wanting to screech the tires. I decided there was no way I was going to stop without screeching (I was heading towards the police car's door) so I crossed the doulble centre lines and went around him swearing at the time, thinking that was it, if he's not gonna get me for speeding (I wasn't), he's gonna get me for crossing the double centre lines. Rukus was right behind me at this stage too, and with the nice policeman blocking half the road he had to go around him over double centre lines to. Next thing we know, blue reds....

I'm thinking, "crap crap crap crap crap, he's got rukus." Next thing I know he races past rukus and then sits on my arse!!! Now I'm thinking, "Oh shit shit shit, now I'm screwed." So I indicate and start to come to a stop, and vroooooooooommm the patrol car speeds past me.

That's when we decided to stop at the nearest big'ish opening, regroup and maybe rethink continuing on this road.... glad we didn't, some guys got defected up further apparently.

The cruise to wiseman's was pretty nice. No troubles there. :) But hey guys, right at the end where we were parked and a few of you decided to do burnouts, there was a police station less than 2mins away....I know some of you went past it when we went to the wrong ferry first. So ummm what were you thinking with the burnouts?

The group that left last got hassled by the police all the way to windsor, most probably because of the burnouts.

Anyway, overall, even with the police everywhere, and nearly hitting a police car (for me anyway), I had a good night. Everyone that I met, was good to meet ya :).

No more long weekend cruises though for me though. I think alot of us were lucky last night to have not ended up worse off. But hey, I had fun still :), but I didn't get to open it up at all. Ah well, can't wait till the next track day.

I'm glad I didn’t go, the police / detect situation sounded a bit f#ct!! It was be to expected of course tho, first day of Double Demerits, cops playground. Do you think cops viewed this event on the forums & planed to keep an eye on you's?

no idea.. but yeah, the police presence was expected. But I had already said I was going before I realised that it was the Queen's birthday long weekend. Didn't want to pike.

btw, to all those on the cb....

asses

:(

I was the first going down old pac 2 dicks went past then the cops came out behind me and pulled the 3 of over the 1st car got the sticker i got let off (i was not speeding) and i dont know about the other 1

the cops where ok

other than that good turn out but we need to plan where we are going better

eg Monas sheet of directions last wisemans cruse

despite all the dramas...i had a good cruise.

Sorry to Liquid...i totally forgot you were following me and I stopped and waited for you for ages..then saw some lights about 200metres back so I hit the accelerator again and was thinking I was all that coz I totally lost you..and I wasn't even speeding...lol....but later found out that you guys had turned off ages ago..lol..

To the guy who was taking photos of rear....(of the car)....you have to ask permission before you pull thoses sorts of stunts! lol...

Sorry Wil for the Millions of calls...where are we going now, what are we doing, why haven't we stopped , we're going WHERE?!?.....I promise next cruise I'll get my own CB.

Next time...I wish for daylight, a CB little maps, and organised re-grouping sites to ensure EVERYONE gets there!

Good cruise Apple

hey liquid r u the one in the purple gtr????y do u keep pulling over???hehaheha

anyway it was a nice cruise..good to see half of u bcos it was too dark..the people that did the burnout at wiseman ferry got bore of wait for all of us to get out of the car park...so they start doing burnout..hehhehe well i was the 2nd last one to get out and the last guy took so long.... so i drove back...a dark r32 gtr with rick in there..they were doing a push start that is y they couldnt get out of the car park..after that we were on our way to windsor .dam the cop were on our tail..and have to drive slow the whole way...

good to see you again mona!.....i alway see thomas..;p i still own u a ride in my car..

rick when r u getting ur car back??

Well coming outta that carpark I pulled over twice cause if i was leading we could have ended up in Darwin. If I knew i was going to be leading i might have checked the street directory that was under my seat a bit earlier :(

omg, I just remembered the funniest thing!

For those of you who were crossing the gorge at the same time as me..there was this car on the other side which refused to reverse and give us a little more room to get around..holding up all of us and the cars which were behind her..lol..idiot..but anyway...Im sure you remember.

Once I made it past her, she gave me the dirtiest look!!!..lol..but wait that's not my point. The guy in the car behind me...lent out the window and goes....

"Is that a women driver.?? " he was full shaking his head going 'is it? is it?'

So go 'yeah bloody women drivers....i can't believe this' and went on and on about the whole incident and had a bit of a bitch about women drivers!!! lol

My passenger was wetting himself he was laughing so hard...when i asked why the hell he was laughing he just goes 'do you have any idea what you just said?' lol...I had no idea I was bagging out women drivers....lol

I think when he was driving away he realised who he was speaking to! lol

yes i saw the dude with his pants down, i was the second car and almost hit him cause he came outta no where, and the guy behind me in the 34 gtt had his high beams refelcting right into my rear view mirror.

hey liquid r u the one in the purple gtr????y do u keep pulling over???hehaheha

anyway it was a nice cruise..good to see half of u bcos it was too dark..the people that did the burnout at wiseman ferry got bore of wait for all of us to get out of the car park...so they start doing burnout..hehhehe well i was the 2nd last one to get out and the last guy took so long.... so i drove back...a dark r32 gtr with rick in there..they were doing a push start that is y they couldnt get out of the car park..after that we were on our way to windsor  .dam the cop were on our tail..and have to drive slow the whole way...

good to see you again mona!.....i alway see thomas..;p i still own u a ride in my car..

rick when r u getting ur car back??

hey babe!!! it was definitely good to see you and lads.lasses again!!!! :( i have to organise a 'friski' dinner sometime soon1!! keep your eyes out! :(

anyone else notice the dude in the middle of the road on the way to wisemans with his pants down????

:( he appeared out of the dark!!! thomas thought he was a ghost!! hahahahahahaha..

and noo.. he had his pants on!! the pants off was just for you! :(

no idea.. but yeah, the police presence was expected. But I had already said I was going before I realised that it was the Queen's birthday long weekend. Didn't want to pike.

btw, to all those on the cb....

asses

:(

:( :bahaha: ASSES!!!!!!!