Old Pac: June 10th

ApleX

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm nott!!  i'm just making sure noone steals my purple ford idea! :(

COPY CAT....thats my purple LOL

Im gonna help Shonen get it before you just to piss you off LOL.

Hey Shonen, you rekon my stock front bar can be modified to fit on a line ??? LOL that should get you started LOL :thumbsup:

Oh Mona, like i said on the cruise, you'll munch me....my car is pretty much stock

ricky call me out for some crusie after u get it back mate!!!

dean.. i thru...damo is running his car in...so i thru it will be boring

dean ur car is really stock..!!!!!!!!yeah!!!hehahehae..where was master G??

want to go cruise sometime this week??? i am up for it..

aplex ..wat happen to the s15??he was with me..nothing happen to him!!

mona and thomas..let run for it...winner get to pick the colour 1st....

Sam ..where were u ...how come i didnt see u ,mate???

:) you can't own ford purple!!!! what about your other ford purple mate!!?! :)

pft!!! and as if your car is stock!!! its as stock as my line.. and then some :uh-huh:

and hey1!! it was in convos as well!!!!!!!! dammit!!! my colour!!! and dean knows how much i've drooled over it, so :(

hahaha.. i'd kick thomas' ass.. so guess its mine! ;)

minh!!! he was htere!! !in his leaterh jacket! ;) scrubbing in the white 33 :)

:D you can't own ford purple!!!!  what about your other ford purple mate!!?! :D

pft!!!  and as if your car is stock!!! its as stock as my line.. and then some :uh-huh:

and hey1!!  it was in convos as well!!!!!!!!  dammit!!! my colour!!!  and dean knows how much i've drooled over it, so :(

hahaha.. i'd kick thomas' ass.. so guess its mine! :(

minh!!!  he was htere!! !in his leaterh jacket! :(  scrubbing in the white 33 :)

HAHAHAHAHA Mona, my "other" ford purple, you can have it :) Its allllllll yours :).

LOL i told you on the cruise Mona, the car has a slightly bigger cooler and an exhaust, thats it.....ur line would chop me any day......just ask Mintie and he can confirm for you.

Oh Mintie, MG wasnt interested in comming due to double demerits, plus he want too keen on going to a Skyline cruise with a Ford. I told him im taking mine out, and that the SAU ppl are cool bout it, but he didnt feel to comfortable. Um, lol, yeah, i thought Damo was running his car in too LOL.

:D you can't own ford purple!!!!  what about your other ford purple mate!!?! :D

pft!!!  and as if your car is stock!!! its as stock as my line.. and then some :uh-huh:

and hey1!!  it was in convos as well!!!!!!!!  dammit!!! my colour!!!  and dean knows how much i've drooled over it, so :(

hahaha.. i'd kick thomas' ass.. so guess its mine! :(

minh!!!  he was htere!! !in his leaterh jacket! :)  scrubbing in the white 33 :)

pfft lets run at end of the year..........in which case the colour will be mine :(

Sam ..where were u ...how come i didnt see u ,mate???

Hi Mintie... I was the 1st car enter the Old Pac after we came out from the Mobile Servo.

Mr 350Z was behind me... I went home b4 the Wisemans ferry bcos too many cops... I didn't see u too.. were u at the Maccas?