SAU Community

Old Pac: June 10th

ApleX

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm comin along.

I thought was a mini-meet (join-up-point) at berowra?

If noone posts that up I'll be at the thornleigh spot but I dono anyone so if you see a white ceffy with a sau sticker on the back window come say gday :)

:jump:

i was gonna meet up at berowra but now gonna go to thornleigh for group hugs and shit.

but I'm sure we'll find anyone that turns up at berowra

umm all i can say is wtf happend to every1 !..

Shameful to be left out again . Maybe another time

Everyone seemed to keep going on the freeway instead of turning off at mooney mooney onto the old pac. Sorry to have missed you.

Thanks everyone for being friendly. Especially to Simon and Dave for duct tape and zip ties and everyone else who was hiding in the paddock with during stage 2 :(

Still - I very very very very much hate that stupid median strip thing I ran over driving into maccas, while I only have myself to blame for not seeing it I wish it wasn't there so I didn't destroy my irreplacable front bar, put out my wheel alignment and scratch my arc sump.. and lets hope thats all :)

Thanks again everyone, you all have some really nice cars!

Those 2 crazies in the s15 and r34 that passed me on the twisties - that was nuts. It was also nuts to see the copper catch up to you (fanging it!). I had a chat to the copper at a servo in hornsby and I said "I'm from SAU, we're not all hoons, please realise some of us really are enthusiasts" - he said "no prob mate I already knew that, we don't bunch all of you together." :)

:cheers:

PHOTOS:

http://craig.bpa.nu/cgi-bin/photos.pl?titl..._pac_10_june_05

My route went something like:

I drove out to maccas.

Had one cop go over my car telling me all the things he could defect.

Followed everyone for the Pac. HW drive along the first leg.

Pull in at the mobile

Pull out being the 3rd car in the convoy

Following the 2 cars in front I drove past the truck stop and see everyone behind me drive through it ... soooo I hang a U-Turn and end up being somewhere near the end of the convoy.

Finally i'm driving along the Old pac practicing the heel toe downshifts :(

After a fair while I see a whole lot of cars parked on the side of the road and find out the cops had split the convoy into 2.

The Cops Sorta jumped outta the bushes following the guys in the front... and i heard there were defects galore at moony moony... lucky i wasn't in the first half :)

yay for having to make that UTurn.

We decided to go to wisman's ferry rather than feed the cops

At wisman's ferry there was this stop sign at a T instersection people kept driving through, For some reason I Decided to stop, this probably had something to do with the the 4WD cop car 20 meters infront of me and pointing right at me.

Everyone pulled in the park the cop drove off somewhere and we all got out.

Much waiting, talknig and i took some photos :)

Finally more people came and we decided to leave.

I Tried to follow Liz but lost her coming out of the carpark. (So i guess i managed to follow her for a good 5 meters). mmm tooo many white skylines. :cheers:

50 meters down the road I stop, get out of my car, and ask about 10 cars worth if anyone knows where there going (cause i sure didn't) ... the answer was a unanimous no. (everyone was lost). yay

I got back in my car and drove forwards. (I mean its gotta be better than doing nothing) (unless your running low on gas :))

I Decide that knowing some direction is probably a good thing for the lead car so i pulled back.

I Followed the convoy towards winsor and after about 10 mins notice the 4WD cop car is on my ass (no lights... it was just following the convoy).

I Pulled over to get rid of it and it passed me. Now i can't see any round tail lights in front.

Lacking any better ideas i decide to keep driving forwards (cause reverse only has one gear and i can't see very well out the back)

Finally (well about 5 mins later) I see a whole bunch of skylines parked and some flashing blue n red lights in the distance. I guess that cop did something... and i didn't want to be a part of it.

Sorta Decided forwards wasn't so good anymore... Chucked a UTurn. (i was sure i saw a sign pointing towards castle hill back there... maybe 20 minutes ago)

Ok so now i'm really on my own and there ain't any sign of any cars for miles...

(10 mins later) Pull up at some T intercetion finally deciding to get out a map.

Ahhh so um yeah like I was heading north east towards wismans ferry again (which is bad if your tring to get to parra). and as for castle hill... totally the wrong direction too.

Sooo... I did a U turn and go back towards where all dem flahing cop lights were. (towards windsor)

(10 mins later) I Managed to find windsor road and decide to head home ... and then right beside me is one yellow skyline... "hey all the maccas are shut" i was like where did you come from?!?!?!

Pulled over in some side street with about 10 other skylines and the "golumn-like" 4WD cop car.

Now i actually knew where i was going i headed straight for parra along windsor road.

Got home and decided to upload pics and type this and well gosh its only 4:00am :)

Now I'd be predicting the future if i said i went to sleep... but at this point ... its fairly likely.

that cop was a bastard!!!!

but thanks to the people who did a burnout at wysmans and probably got his attention and got him poissed off at us anyway :cheers:

other than that.. would have been good if cops wernt everywhere..

cops everywhere was something expected

at least the ones we bumped into later on were alrite

i wonder what happened to the s15 who got chased by the patrol?

didnt notice another r34 gunning it tho? wat colour was it?

hey yeh dont speed...i heard there are stations set around that area..

btw...don't leave without me...!! im a black 4dr!

AHAH!!!!! hahaqa.. didn't know this was you :( :wavey: and hi to your chickie :) thanks for the lift in the 4door from the ferry :) hmm.. that cf bonnet is sweeeettt :)

hey someonestolecc!! lol!!! i was the one yelling and point at you trying to shout 'OMG CEFFY' over all the wind!! not sure if you saw!!! ouchies to the numberplate witht he cable ties!!!

ahahaha.. sxc180.. you were in binties car!?!?! :)

was an awesome night all up :) i think the whole atmosphere on the way to wisemans was very relaxed!!! and i'm glad we all managed to meet there, even though we got split up!!!!

damn those clowns doing burnouts at wisemans!! honestly!! what were you thinking?!?!?! there is a drag day coming up that you guys can show off at! :

that stupid cop tailgated thomas most of the way to windsor before he realised he has not breaking any laws, and the group in front were getting further and further away... at which point he over took to tailgate whoever was in front of us!!!

haha.. we managed to lose him after he yelled at a couple of people in the group, before he magically reappeared!!! we weren't doing anything wrong!! ghey!!! anyways.. after passing about 4 closed maccacs, we ended up back at thornleigh :) hmm... maccacs!!!

awesome cruise 'plex!!!! pity the cops had to ruin it by breaking the group up at the start!!!! apart from that :cheers::)

I didn't even make it that far.

I just hit Cowan when I got the call that there were cops at Mooney, so I turned around. I took a shortcut to Maccas before finding out everyone was going elsewhere.

Ah wells, maybe next time.