SAU Community

where 2 get wolf tuned

R32 GTSTT

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest goulashRX7

okay can people post where they have had there wolf tuned and good/bad points about the place they got it tuned?

Guest goulashRX7

to the op: do you want to know about tuners? or do you just want a list of workshops that can tune wolf?

Yes im at Top racing but the Dynos still at CMP so i can still arrange tuning tho it will take a bit longer to get on the dyno for now.

At SST we sold 15 to 20 Wolfs every month for near a decade so how bad can they be?Plus i would have tuned more than anybody in the world (Ask AEM)so with the small amount off genuine problems we have had shows how good they realy are.Some ppl that have bagged them have just asked Wolf if they can sell them so this may explain why theres a swing from "Wolf are no good" The tuners no good.Wolf are a good unit with a good warranty and will still be well supported in WA long term.(www.wolfems.com.au) if you want to know who to see.

In Bunno you wont have any problems with Adrenaline so why look any further when you live down there?

• 2 weeks later...

*Yawns* ............people these days.....

Like what most people would say, Get it tuned by whom ever you like, your car and your money at the end of the day. No one in this world can guarantee you something 100% when it comes to this. More power, less Life span on the car... you make your own decision. Just make sure you tell the tuner what you want, and not just go.. " i want BIG BIG BIG horsepower!" sure the tuner will give you what you want but how long will it last?

I have a Wolf ecu and been running it for ahwile, no problems. Steve thomas Tuned it.

this is my car, others may be a completely different story. If you want an opinion, get from someone who has them, not just "my mate has one, my dad has one, my mum has one, and it was shit"