SAU Community

R32 GTSt Interior, Rb25 head + Pics

Hi as it says i have R32 GTSt interior including, seats (front and rear), door trims and rear trims. Only selling coz i bought the GTR equivelant of all and converted.

Interior items are as follows, all from R32 GTSt:

*front seats, on rails (small tear on drivers side) - $300pr SOLD

*rear seat (immaculate) - $150ono

*rear trims (the bits that are either end of the back seat, with the arm rest) - $150ono SOLD

*Front door trims - $150

Will sell whole lot for $600, you pay delivery.

ONLY REAR SEAT AND DOOR TRIMS LEFT

Head sold.

Cheers

G

Edited by geordie

RB25 head, cams, and cam gears included - $400

Rb25 intake plenum, trottle body, injector wiring loom - $250

Rb25 Injector rail + stock regulator and stock injectors - $150ono

Package price for the above please, and can you organise delivery or would you prefer me to.

RB25 head, cams, and cam gears included - $400

Rb25 intake plenum, trottle body, injector wiring loom - $250

Rb25 Injector rail + stock regulator and stock injectors - $150ono

Package price for the above please, and can you organise delivery or would you prefer me to.

$650 plus what ever delivery will be, i suspect it may be to heavy for good old aus post, but yeah i will check out some prices for you if you like. Prolly through pack and send or someone similar.

Cheers

G

what condition are the door trims in?

how much will you do the entire rb25 set up for?  

thanks

Same price i gave funkymonkey for rb25 stuff.

As for the door trims, they are good...BUT! the cloth part has come away on the drivers side. They also have tweeters glued to them down near the grill, as you will see in the pics) if you want pics, pm your email addy.

Cheers

G

Hey where abouts in melbourne r u? Do u still have the inside air conditioner air vents if so how much will u sell them for becos i need 2 put them in my car so it can pass a road worthy can u please call me on 0413442008 catherine after 4.40pm thanks

You havent read my post at all have you? Or my location? Its ok i wont hold it against you. Best bet if your chasing vents is to go to nissan direct. The r32 GTR was sold in australia so they can stil source parts. I last heard vents are around the 30-40 mark.

Cheers

G

geordie, price sounds good depending on freight costs, worst case scenario I'll drive up and pick it up or something with a deposit.

Can I get some high res pics of the parts I'm interested in sent to [email protected]

Cheers

geordie, price sounds good depending on freight costs, worst case scenario I'll drive up and pick it up or something with a deposit.

Can I get some high res pics of the parts I'm interested in sent to [email protected]

Cheers

Head, plenum and injector rail are about the 50kg mark all up. So definately to much for aussie post. Even split into multiple boxes the head its self is about 25kg.

Cheers

G

hey do you have the power window switch from the drivers side door?  If so wat condition and how much?

Nope only the door trim. No switches, no handles, or vents. Just door trim, rear arm rest trim, seats. These are the only difference betwen the gtr interior and the GTS..

Cheers

G