SAU Community

*** Brand New R33 Vented Bonnet in stock + Pictures included

I have one R33 bonnet vented style. This is only my one piece that survive the damage from my last shipment. Bringing in so that to add variety of the bonnet that i can bring in.

BRAND NEW, NOT DAMAGED bonnet. $850.00 each. Price is FIRM! Pick-up in sydney is preferred.

It looks similar as seen on the pictures on the right side. but not the same.. the picture just to help you picture it better.

PM me or email me at [email protected] if you are interested

r33ven1.JPG

r33ven2.JPG

r33ven3.JPG

r33ven4.JPG

r33ven5.JPG

How bad are the damaged ones and would you sell them?

i cant sell it at the moment as i need to use as evidence to claim on damages.

some are pretty bad and some are not. but the whole investigation will take 2-3 months at least.

maybe after the whole drama is over, i am willing to sell it. :D

DSC05809.jpg

BONNET Is still up for sale. we tried to fit it to a R33 GTST and apparently need to use hinges and latch from R33 GTR, so the buyer decided to have another person a go at it.

Still $850.00 delivered. Excellent quality and will fit R33 GTR

Jase will vouch for that. i am pretty sure...

On top is the pics of his car everything fits nicely except i think he need to use GTR hinges and latch for perfect fit.

Sydney siders preferred.

:rofl:

DSC05809.jpg

BONNET Is still up for sale. we tried to fit it to a R33 GTST and apparently need to use hinges and latch from R33 GTR, so the buyer decided to have another person a go at it.

Still $850.00 delivered. Excellent quality and will fit R33 GTR

Jase will vouch for that. i am pretty sure...

On top is the pics of his car everything fits nicely except i think he need to use GTR hinges and latch for perfect fit.

Sydney siders preferred.

:P

FREE BUMP FOR LEO! Awesome bonnet indeed. You will definately need the GTR latches if you were to fit it to a GTST, however will fit perfectly on 33 gtr.

So disapointed it didnt fit up to stock GTST hinges, and dont really want to change my hinges either...

Its perfect for a 33GTR and also has the front lip molded in, which you cant see on the pics.

Awesome price too, Unique wont even sell @ that price, called them up yesterday.

Where would you get R33 GT-R hinges from? approx cost? How close is the middle vent to fouling on a strut brace? With my stock bonnet it just touches the lining as it is  :looney:

i dont think the vent will touch the brace. with the strut brace, you really have a tall brace for your self. :D

i dont know how much the R33 GT-R hinges worth unfortunately. Try wreckers or some members here.. :P