SAU Community

R32 GTSt $7500 race/rally ONLY.

Want to go motor racing at a reasonable price without knocking your good car around???

Imported as a RALLY car. Eligible for "conditional or special" reg in local state. CAN NEVER FULL ROAD REG.....so please don't ask.

1991 R32 GTS-t, man, black. 166,000 kms - body in V good condition with no signs of rust or previous damage. No sunroof.

Engine is strong - no smoke on startup or under load. Transmission and drive train excellent.

* 17 x 7 & 8" sparco style wheels

* Apexi blue adj shocks (not the rock hard jap type) "C" ring type

* 3" exhaust

* Blitz boost gauge

* Racaro driver seat

All gauges, elect windows, locking,lights and other ancillaries work fine. A/C gassed and working.

Drives great. a base car to build on for circuit racing, club car or tarmac rallies.

$7,500.00

I have 2 other R32's. One I race in Targa (732#) and one for circuit. This car was ordered for someone else who couldn't come up with the money and now surplus to needs. Freight back to Melb will be deducted from price on purchase.

BUT PLEASE NO TIME WASTERS. Check with local authorities re rally reg before you inquire further.

email to [email protected]

or 0417 518 660 KERRY

In most states u need a CAMS C3 or National rally licence to warrant the state authorities issue conditional reg to drive car on road to go to and from events and places of repair. Every state is different.....please enquire at home state.

NOTE: a vehicle imported as a "rally" car is viewed much more favourably for conditional reg than a car imported as a "race" car. And yes there is a difference as I have imported cars as both plus as the old 15 year rule.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...