SAU Community

Shock reco-ing - Anywhere lcoal?

Oosh

There are a few places locally, one of which had my suspension for over 5 weeks without touching it, I ended up sending them to QLD, back about a week later, and they have done just over a years work without any issues

Chris

There are a few places locally, one of which had my suspension for over 5 weeks without touching it, I ended up sending them to QLD, back about a week later, and they have done just over a years work without any issues

Chris

Yeah i figure it can't be too different to rebuilding motorbike shocks and plenty of places to that, but that QLD joint has the rep, so it sounds best to go with them.

Now i just have to wait for my stock suspension to get sent over from Mleb (i brought just about everything else with me damnit).

Well I was recommended by Trent at Autobarn to go to a place called Competition Conversion, they are near the coke factory, apparently JMS/D1 Garage send all there stuff there, but they had them for ages and didnt even look at them, shithouse really

The one in QLD is very good, allot of guys have had there sus rebuilt there with no drama's

Aust Post is quite cheap to send them up to, cost about $25 each way

For warranty sake, they like to do them as pairs

I'd get two done, see what they are like, as the price for each is the same if you do one or four

For warranty sake, they like to do them as pairs

I'd get two done, see what they are like, as the price for each is the same if you do one or four

True, and postage isn't so exorbitant to needing worrying about saving on 2 trips versus 4. Thanks for the insight.

Place in melb-i think its called quantam suspension(or something very similar) do most after market shock rebuilds and or modifications.

Regards,

SKYLINE (Kym)...

• 3 weeks later...