SAU Community

Lots Of Items!!!!!!!!!!!!

GT51R

Gucci stainless steel designer watch mens latest model polished dress watch $1250

Tag Heuer stainless steel designer watch mens with silver face band is two tone silver polished. $1350

Seiko mens gold chronometer with brown leather band, dress watch $1000

ALL WATCHES ARE LIKE NEW AND COME WITH ORIGINAL AUTHENTICITY BOX AND PAPERS.

Sony DSC-L1 digital camera, 4.1 megapixel with mpeg recorder, navy blue in colour, comes with memory stick and box. $550

Hp Laptop top of the range, centrino processor, dvd burner, harman kardon speakers, widescreen, wireless, windows xp, awesome laptop has to be seen! $2550

You can contact me on 0400200179

Gucci stainless steel designer watch mens latest model polished dress watch $1250

Tag Heuer stainless steel designer watch mens with silver face band is two tone silver polished. $1350

Sony DSC-L1 digital camera, 4.1 megapixel with mpeg recorder, navy blue in colour, comes with memory stick and box. $550

Hp Laptop top of the range, centrino processor, dvd burner, harman kardon speakers, widescreen, wireless, windows xp, awesome laptop has to be seen! $2550

No offence dude,

But who you been rolling?

your asking that kinda money for those items and u dont even have pics or model numbers or any detail i expect ppl to be interested in that?

u say top of teh range laptop harman kardon speakers widescreen, and.........................?

oi bellend. his number is there, if people are interested, phone him up and organize fotos or to see the goods. Why do people persist in coming on forums and talking smack about other peoples add's. This aint judge judy bitch, id put money on the fact you couldnt afford to go LOOK at half this crap. Grow up and live ure own life..

hey its all good, yeah big deal i gotta lot of stuff to sell which is real and expensive, i don't steal or roll people, just luck of the draw with money i guess. Items are ALL ORIGINAL and i will sign a contract if you dont believe me when selling. Stuff has got to go as it is sitting cash and would rather buy some other things. Sms 0400200179 if interested.

• 3 weeks later...