SAU Community

EOI: Cruise this coming weekend either 27/28 or 29th

Nozila

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guys/girls,

could i get an indication if any here who would be up for a nice drive/cruise this coming weekend either on the fri/sat or sunday. Some memebers on msn have asked if one could be organised and i said that i would see if there is any interest.

post up your opinion,

duc.

p.s. it has been so long and it would be great if we can get a shot of all the cars and its members from sau - sa.

Update

The route will consist of locations/roads such as mt lofty summit, eagle on the hill and handorf. No roads on the streets will be disclosed.

Meeting location will be pm'd to those on the list of attendees. Likewise the route. Ill bring some directions on the day too just in case anyone would like one.

Time

meet 2:00

departure 2:30

list of attendee's

sam

nozila

ghostdog

oosh

chillam

boosted 32 girl

lukew105

whatisname

writeoff

nismotsu

blu32

nightcrawler

nissangts

skidline

premo

iceduck

gtrob

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't make it back till the prolli the 30th.. but ifanything is on for the following week there.. I'd go for sure..

There is a NS.com cruise on the 3rd .. but it is open..I'd rather have ppl that respect their cars on a Cruise.. but if not.. I'll go anyways..lol.

I only got 1 week back in adelaide..

So It'd be cool to meet you guys

that a definate mate?

also do ppl prefer afternoon or evening/late cruise. Take into consideration that later in the afternoon means it gets dark alot quicker.

i should of added a poll as we whether ppl wanted afternoon or later evening cruise. In addtion to this, are ppl bz on fri or sat night?

your always thinking bout food will. Yeah i want to organise some skylinesaustralia stickers too as we talked about on saturday. who else would be up for one?