SAU Community

EOI: Cruise this coming weekend either 27/28 or 29th

Nozila

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was very happy with the kruise, thanks heaps. would be good to make this a regular / monthly thing.

ps, love the pics, you cant see how crap my car really looks. :rofl:

Sorry I couldn't make it, I f**king ran over our mains and created a water feature in our front yard :headspin:, a brain fart on my count but I'd still like to meet the d!ckhead who put in partially IN the driveway! :rofl:

Big THANX Duc for organising the cruise. :P

Good route, great roads, good turn out, GREAT cars, awesome fun!! :headspin:

Good work on the 'happy snaps' Sam and Duc.

So... when's the next one?

Big THANX Duc for organising the cruise.  :P  

Good route, great roads, good turn out, GREAT cars, awesome fun!!   :headspin:  

Good work on the 'happy snaps' Sam and Duc.

So... when's the next one?

thanks mate. much appreciated even though i stuffed up abit. Next cruise would be whenever ppl want them to be - organised by whoever, with an event attached to the cruise if ppl want to as well would be neat. Would be good to be held before winter really sets in though.

btw blue32 - andy, wheres the pics that you took mate?

Still haven't made it to a cruise!! Sounds like a good route and great turnout too. Sorry, but I was sick as a dog. Saw you guys on North East Rd as I was driving back from the chemist. Very tempting to join in, but I went home and collapsed in a flu-ridden heap instead. Next time surely!

Blue32, loved your car Andy, want to see what's under her bonnet next time!

NeesaanGTS - why'd you have to bail early?

Hello, had to leave early because had people coming over my place later on, but it was good while it lasted!!

Next time i plan to go the whole way though, hopefully few more mods by then too :(

Still haven't made it to a cruise!! Sounds like a good route and great turnout too. Sorry, but I was sick as a dog. Saw you guys on North East Rd as I was driving back from the chemist. Very tempting to join in, but I went home and collapsed in a flu-ridden heap instead. Next time surely!

hahah pretty sure i spotted you ;D

sounds like defect and accident city Ash - can you imagine how many commonwhore bogans will rock up to such an openly-advertised cruise?! It's just what you want - your baby in the hills surrounded by 300+ P-platers in hotted up commowhores and lancers travelling way too close to each other and crashing etc ....

I know, i know all this, but..... :D

I guess since it's just up the road from my place I'll drop by the meet point and assess things from there.