SAU Community

EOI: Cruise this coming weekend either 27/28 or 29th

Nozila

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ash, if your keen on that cruise ask iceduck as he is going as well - cant miss his car yellow 34.

Lol,

Thanks Nozilla.. Now I sound like a desperado, just to be seen at a cruise.. haha.. nah.. I'm only back for a week, but I figure if enough guys from SAU come, we can buffer each other from the hoons.. they can't overtake 6/7 cars at once on a hilly road can they? So Ash .. if you wanna go.. I'll see ya there.. I'm prolli gonna do what u said too.. See if it's aight then decide.

ur car tuned and all duc?

Nah man..

Have ordered Blitz FMIC from Nengun.. gotta wait for that before I get All the other shit installed and tuned..

Damn AVCR won't fit in the middle drinks tray .. I might have to cut it.. but I dun really want too...

Oh wells.. might have to leave it all for next time I come down..

Pitty I couldn't make it.

I have clutch issues. This 1100kg pressure plate has spat a slave cylinder and now it has spat my 2yr old master cylinder.

Ahh well next time. :D

I live 5 mins south of Ingle Farm on Sudholz Rd, and my mate David (with 180SX from Sat's cruise) will be meeting up at my place before hand, if you Duck or anyone else on SAU wanna drop by mine then head up together you're most welcome.

Nice engine bay Blue32, I knew there was something sweet under that bonnet.

I like the pic of my baby too... might have to put that on the Xbox!

Sorry I haven't looked on here for a bit - busy with work! Here are some pics from the cruise and of the eng bay etc. Enjoy! :wassup:

Ahh so that explains why you were lying on the ground. pics shows that it was worth it :rofl:

Ah yes - I would forgive you for thinking I was merely working on my immpecable physique (an extra pushup here and there goes a long way......) but no - just getting things into perspective. Notice the GTR lost its numberplate somewhere..........?

Yep - that old photoshop chestnut. its the cheapest way to mod your car! You guys going down to the NS.com druise tomorrow night? I think I'll go down for a look - but opt out on going on the cruise.May meet up at the end, after a bit of a quieter cruise with a few less cars.....

Almost went on the last one - correct me if i'm wrong - that was when the police blocked all exits to the car park and went on a defect extravaganza?

happy that I didn't.....

gtrGhosTDoGG11:

It would put a little more strain on the pump - however the pressure required to pump oil through the oil filter is far greater than that to pump it unrestricted around the 3/8th lines and the oil cooler. Converting kpa of your gauge to PSI (perhaps a more common pressure measurement you multiply by 0.145 My car runs around 370kpa at cruise revs, therefore around 54psi - plenty of pressure to pump around the cooler etc) In a nutshell it won't pose a problem to your oil pump - the benefits of cooler oil temps therefore better oil viscosity far outweigh the very slight load increase requirements on your oil pump.

LOL - I just reread what I wrote - hope you get what I'm saying!