SAU Community

EOI: Cruise this coming weekend either 27/28 or 29th

Nozila

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whats happnin people??

vote for a late kruise (my mate wit the blue 4door wont finish work till 4pm and we live in the hills so at least 6pm or later), also less traffic later in the day.

pm's the location and cruise route that is going to be taken. Im sorry if its a bit late as i went yesterday afternoon to see how the roads were and didnt get back early enough to send them. All can say is its going to be alot of fun. see you guys/girls tomorrow.

duc

ps im in the white 33

I hope you guys had as much fun as i did despite the detour and continuous U turn's as some looked pi22ed off when i made those u 'ees.

I hope we are able to cruise or have events in which we can get together more often. I meet some new friendly faces and caught up with some old ones. I noticed that you took a left turn sam at the round-a-bout, i assume you were heading to murray?

Anyways, here are the shots that i manage to get.

43988695.Picture010.jpg

43988795.Picture009.jpg

My favourite pic

43988818.Picture008.jpg

43988820.Picture007.jpg

43988854.Picture006.jpg

43989035.Picture005.jpg

43989069.Picture004.jpg

Twas very enjoyable thanks all for the great arfternoon. Further to the discussions shall we try to organise drags/drift or track day all together. We could check out the next few organised events and take a few skylines out?

I got to meet some new friendly faces and catch up with old one's. It would be great if we have more of these cruise or events in which we can gather and talk bout cars and what not - keep the sau section active.

btw i noticed that you took a left turn at the round-a-bout sam, im assuming you were heading to murray - should have asked if you wanted to have dinner with us.

anyways, here are the shoots that my gf and i managed to get.

started the cruise by making a wrong turn and here i am asking where some cars were :Oops:

Picture_0044.jpg

Picture_0101.jpg

Picture_0091.jpg

my favourite pic

Picture_0082.jpg

Picture_0071.jpg

Picture_0052.jpg

I got to meet some new friendly faces and catch up with old one's. It would be great if we have more of these cruise or events in which we can gather and talk bout cars and what not - keep the sau section active.  

btw i noticed that you took a left turn at the round-a-bout sam, im assuming you were heading to murray - should have asked if you wanted to have dinner with us.

anyways, here are the shoots that my gf and i managed to get.  

started the cruise by making a wrong turn and here i am asking where some cars were  :Oops:

For sure, was good to see some new faces & cars. Im looking forward to the next cruise! Yeah, i had to go back to murray bridge, my mum called and reminded me that it was my grandpas 85th, and wanted to know if i would be there. Nice pics mate, im in the process of uploading mine, shouldnt be too long now.