SAU Community

Pre-order Vision Bucket Seat Rails + Race Cat Converter! Close This 28 May 05!

vision.giftop_rogo.gif

PRE-ORDER VISION TECHNICA PARTS

Closing date to pre-order : 28 mAY 05

To arrive : abt 1 - 1.5mths after pre-order has closed

Deposit needed: $50 FOR ITEM LESS THAN $400 IN VALUE

Deposit needed: $200 for item more than $400 in value

ALL ITEM QUOTED INCLUDE FREE DELIVERY AUS WIDE

Method of payment

** Direct deposit **

** Paypal ** (5.00 % surcharge)

** Cash **

SUPER LOW SEAT RAIL FOR DRIVER OR PASSENGER SIDE

A low driving position promises new driving sensations. The reason why all racing machines adopt a low driving position is that information feedback from the vehicle, such as roll, pitch and traction, are clearer than in a car with a higher driving position, in addition to lowering the center of the gravity. This rail can be used on any bucket seat with a side fixing.

SUITABLE FOR: SUITABLE FOR BUCKET SEAT WITH SIDE MOUNTING LIKE BRIDE OR SPARCO FOR EXAMPLE.

TYPE A - $250.00 + free postage - each

TYPE B - $275.00 + free postage - each

TYPE C - $299.00 + free postage - each

ssr_web.jpgrealblweb.jpgrealalweb.jpg

AVAILABLE FOR

- S13

- S14

- S15

- R32

- R33

- BNR 34

- Z33

- K12

- K11

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CIRCUIT CONVERTER

A kit to avoid the warning lamp coming on when driving a car with a wide-open throttle on a racing circuit. Simply replace the standard catalyst with this component.

muffl05-a.jpg

$250 each + free postage

AVAILABLE FOR

- PS13

- RPS13

- S14

- BNR32

- HCR32

- ECR33

- BCNR33

if you are keen, pm me!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• New dampening settings are much nicer or crappy roads, I've also noticed no difference when throwing the car around on smooth twisty roads In other news: Idle hands are the devils play things, or, more correctly, my typical while we're in there 5hit, and too much time on my hands with online shopping  Some new purchases for the 2.5 swap Fancy pants new 32mm triple flow radiator, because the old radiator is old and needs to come out for the 2.5 swap anyway Gates fancy pants water pump, because recommended with the new radiator  Plus a new silicone coolant hose kit,  because old hoses are old And a sump baffle thingo, because while I won't track the MX5, I'll probably track the MX5, maybe, probably......but, while we're in there anyway, as the FWD 2.5 sump needs to gets replaced with the RWD 2.0 sump, so, yeah I am loving driving the MX5 around everywhere, the poor old Bogan Cruise Ship hasn't really moved in months
    • You all are absolute legends! Thank you for helping me put this into context with your comparisons!
    • There's probably an underlying issue with the A/C system too. I recently fixed mine, now it's fully control by the Haltech and car's factory HVAC controller  Have a squiz here:    
    • And by the way, I've also checked the ECU diagnostic numerous times and got a bad O2 sensor code and initially an Ignition Primary code, which is why I replaced the O2 sensor and all the ignition components (coil packa, plug and loom). No codes have been coming up lately despite the ongoing issue.