SAU Community

More stock amp Questions

Girigiri

Hey I was gonna go try bypass my stock amp today and i stuck me head in the boot and noticed theres actually 3 boxes.... is this 3 separate amps? The one in the middle is round and says Clarion, the two rectangle ones on each side say nissan... what's going on here? I can post a pic if this isnt a normal setup....

Hey I was gonna go try bypass my stock amp today and i stuck me head in the boot and noticed theres actually 3 boxes.... is this 3 separate amps? The one in the middle is round and says Clarion, the two rectangle ones on each side say nissan... what's going on here? I can post a pic if this isnt a normal setup....

You only need to worry about the one in the middle, that is the amp. The other 2 aren't relevant. But if your running new speaker wires it should matter???

Just yank that sucker out of there :headspin:

You dont need to run new wires to bypass it.

The other two will be hicas and the rear wiper motor? Maybe, its been a while since I worked on a 32

Your 100% correct BADHABIT. Box on the left is HICAS, box on the right is wiper.

You dont need to run new cables at all to bypass the stock amp, that would kinda go against the purpose of bypassing it.

BUT in an earlier post there was mention of running new speaker cables, if this was being done then you would just remove the old amp and bobs your uncle (or aunt if your family is messed up and kinda weird :wassup: )