SAU Community

Like To Show Off Your Gtr?

readyGO

hi, im after a gtr32 and ive got my reliable importer waiting on me and i have the money ready, well sort of *gotta sell the 33gtst* but the thing is i went to a drift day last week and i realy want a drift car... im thinking 180sx or s14a... im hoping this is only a phaze and it will pass.. anyways, will someone PLEASE just show me the power of a stock or even modified gtr, as ive never been in one, maybe this is the lack of enthusiasm by me.... i realy want to BE in one before i fork over my 1million yen... hmmm... someone help me please, ill give you fuel.. im at mt gravat... please please please, even if is just around the block... ill let u drive my 33 if u want.. ..sigh as if youd want to but yeh.. help me pleeeeeeease

i just want some advice from a GTR owner and some info from them and there experiences and also to see what its like in one.. thanks heaps.. i know this is an unusual request... :P

i just want some advice from a GTR owner and some info from them and there experiences and also to see what its like in one.. thanks heaps.. i know this is an unusual request... :P

what are your plans for the GTR? drag? track?

I hear squizz has got a GTR for sale :P

i have a gtr for sale (gun metal grey)

also have another one i can take you for a run in, it ran 11.1 at willowbank a

few weeks back. this engine is almost stock except changed headgasket and cams and baffles. (engine is n1 though) with standard n1 turbos.

i have had wrx's and an xr6 turbo & these do not compare for outright power

and performance if done correctly with relatively low mods. it is important to speak to the right people and and do the mods that count and keep reliability. for instance my car is getting above 350 kw at four wheels, with standard intercooler with good intake temps.(dont spend money on bling)

if you would like to go for a quick test with me, you will understand just how

good gtr's perform,

email me [email protected]

i work at rocklea.

cheers russ

I hear squizz has got a GTR for sale :rolleyes:

Fark Off I do.

I'm happy to take you for a spin. Just ignore the Hail dints... Brissie Weather pwns me...

I work at Griffith so Mt. Gravatt is easy.

I have a 33 Vspec for sale... but in all honesty they are highly over rated... and as said, money pits...

Show me a better value for performance, handling, 4WD, track, curcuit, drag, street car out there and I'II buy it......

just got myself a nice fairly standard v-spec and i like what you are saing.Anybody you could recommend?

i have a gtr for sale (gun metal grey)

also have  another one i can take you for a run in, it ran 11.1 at willowbank a  

few weeks back. this engine is almost stock except changed headgasket and cams and baffles. (engine is n1 though) with  standard n1 turbos.  

i have  had wrx's and an xr6 turbo & these do not compare for outright power

and performance if done correctly with relatively low mods. it is important to speak to the right people and and do the mods that count and keep reliability. for instance my car is getting above 350 kw at four wheels, with standard intercooler with good intake temps.(dont spend money on bling)

if you would like to go for a quick test with me, you will understand just how

good gtr's perform,

email me [email protected]

i work at rocklea.

cheers russ