SAU Community

FS: HKS t04e RB20/RB25 kit

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think your lil birdie has missinformed you and that lil birdie should take the bill for my ****ed water pump in the motor i got off of him to him :P

- adz

Hey fella,

Just wondering if you got the motor checked over before you bought it? Didn't think so!! Besides i do believe i saw this particular motor in well working order just before the car was taken off the road, so really you shouldn't have any dramas with it!!

:kick:

Deluxe

LOL ... "as you said".... Youre a joker mate. You changed your pricing in a post further up the page and then posted straight away... at 6:26pm.... It WAS $1000 for the pair earlier today, now its $1100. Good luck with your sale. Supply and demand... no one else wants it so I dont see how upping your price is going to help your sale.

JK

LOL ... "as you said".... Youre a joker mate. You changed your pricing in a post further up the page and then posted straight away... at 6:26pm.... It WAS $1000 for the pair earlier today, now its $1100. Good luck with your sale. Supply and demand... no one else wants it so I dont see how upping your price is going to help your sale.

JK

Good call JK thinking he needs a extra $100 for some some reason!! NOT SURE WHY!! LOL

:kick:

:flamed: :flamed: :flamed: :flamed: :flamed: :flamed: :flamed: :headspin: :flamed: :flamed: :flamed: :flamed: :flamed: :flamed: :flamed:

haha duuuuuuude... its called a typo fool you do the math of seperating them

just coz its beyond what you want to pay for it dont have a *cry*

- adz

Riiiiight... you sure you dont need the extra fold for a crack habit?

Combo of Items - $1700

Separated Pricing of Manifold/Gate for $1000, and turbo at $900, $1900 (reasonable).

You wanting to Jack it up to $2000 for it separated, Priceless.

JK