Shan Moorthy

Denham Melder

Geoff Williams

James Ward

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Faxed the form on Wednesday afternoon. The fax at work has been playing up so let me know if it didn't come through.

I deposit the money today. If you want a copy of the deposit slip let me know and i'll scan it and send it.

Should be a great weekend. Is anyone doing the Maserati day as well?

Might enter Deca on Saturday, and race winton on Sunday...

Anybody else attending the deca day going to race on Sunday?? Snowy?? Chris?? Anybody????

Don't know about show off, Haven't done track work before and in a new car after being used to driving Rex's.... hmmm, could be interesting LOL. Looking forward to it though!! Maybe I can learn from you Snowy, if there is a video camera around I'll try that pose you did on that DVD! :jump:

B :evil:

Might enter Deca on Saturday, and race winton on Sunday...

Anybody else attending the deca day going to race on Sunday?? Snowy?? Chris?? Anybody????

I think Crazy Tony is doing both mate. And I'm pretty sure Marcus is doing Winton - but he's not doing DECA at this stage.

Personally I'm booked for 3 days at Winton in July so I'm giving the Maserati Day a miss. Plus is so expensive to run with those guys IMO. Their price is a bit rich for Winton.

I've paid up, but yet to fax the forms etc.

Originally went to common wealth for some silly reason trying to direct deposit, but the lady said it wasnt theirs, and would take a week to process. (week? must be worse case, figured overnight).

So walked up to westpak, and filled in the forms. Then she said i couldnt put DEC-name; they can only do numbers, so put me membership numbers. whats up with that? i always tell people at work to put their invoice number on deposit slips. grr.

So anyway, just got sort out if im coming down friday night.

Jarrod I got yours.

Anthony duely noted.

Ryan - good stuff. We need to get your driving skills increased so you can give Ant a run at the track days. You got the closest anyone had go so far this year at Sandown!

Current list of SAU entries I have recieved.

Andrew Richmond

Chris Thomson

Peter Blyth

Phillip Karski

Tom Giordano

Adam Webb

Nick Edlin

Shan Moorthy

Gareth Rowell

Craig Moor

Ben Lippa

Denham Melder

Geoff Williams

Jarrod Moore

Anthony Nowlan

Ryan Bell

Nigel Beale

And there are now 16 spots left.

:stupid:

Ryan - good stuff. We need to get your driving skills increased so you can give Ant a run at the track days. You got the closest anyone had go so far this year at Sandown!

not to be pedantic, hehe, but looking at the times from sandown it says i got a 1,37.6 as my fastest, but actually got a 1,36.7.. its no 1,22 but i thought id point it out. heh. i love a bit of competition! cant wait till deca!!

For those that leave their cans of 'tuffen up' at home, you may want to bring some...

sober_up.gif

It is going to be a weekend of extraordinary magnitude, thankyou SAU, you have my gratitude :alcoholic: :(:P :whip::alcoholic:

My entry is going in tonight:)