SAU Community

Stainless 3inch exhaust for R32

Ive got a complete Turbo back custom stainless 3 inch system with high flow cat (and optional straight thru cat pipe) for R32 for sale. It sits nice and close to the body and doesnt hang down too low like some others. Its in excellent condition; no bumps etc, and comes with a 10 year warranty. Ive got receipts for $1980, sell for $800. Im near Sydney.

Shaun

PS. Sorry the photos arent the best, especially the first one. I hope they give some idea as to what the exhaust looks like. The optional straight thru pipe that replaces the first muffler is not pictured, and ive also got a dummy cat converter (with a straight thru pipe) thats not pictured either. The exhaust exits the rear of the car at an angle for that jap look too.

I forgot to mention that this exhaust also comes with an optional straight through peice that replaces the first muffler and makes it a bit louder if you like it like that. With both mufflers in situ, its pretty quiet.

Ill try to post pics tomorrow.

Yeah, sorry thats what i meant. The cat back is the same. The front pipes from a GTR bolt up to this exhaust directly. Ive done it.

Perhaps from the cat-back they might be the same, but certainly not from the turbo back, for obvious reasons...