SAU Community

My R34 GT-R Black [STOCK], R34 GT-R Bayside Blue, R33 -> R34 White/Pearl GT-R V-Spec

GT-R_M-Spec

He doesnt own the business... "he has claimed in the past on a couple of forums its his dad's"... And its his parents house...

As Jason and John said, he couldnt even say how much he wanted for a GTR, only replied with "hmmmm I will have to think about it" then never posted again...

I have never met anyone involved in selling anything that didnt know the price or a rough guide in some cases...

now, this guy can either be a girl and run away again, or back up the rubbish he sprouts...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to Capalaba.................

There is no houses in Capalaba that look like that

That house is either at Raby Bay or Birkdale canel estate if not on another canel estate

Can do rego check on Monday to find out where "SSR999" and "EZY34" live.

Will let you know

That house is either at Raby Bay or Birkdale canel estate if not on another canel estate

Will let you know

Thats cool,

Have tools, will travel....

Seems R34 GTR's are easy to come by, hell I have 5...but I have to live in them cause I have a huge debt

I also have no life cause I actually run around claiming I own everything, did you know I own one side of the Storey Bridge, I will sell it to you for 1 R34 GTR in silver...

I have not heard this much :bullshit: for a long time.... :tool:

Will let you know

Run teh check. Interested to know who the clown is.

Sounds like a good idea... Think what you want... Fck heads... Neighbour aye? Definitly correct! How did you know...

That right.. same guy off Team Krazy.. Just couldn't be bothered posting anymore..

The price... i didn't give out.. cuz all use don't have the money to buy anyway... hmm Big Debts... Fck heads!

Say what you wish... doesn't worry me... all i know is i have R34 GT-R's.. for sale, my own business, a house.. etc..

Do the rego check... what you gonna do? Come rape me? Idiot...

Whatever... end of story.

Do you have a website or name of your import yard? I would be keen in possibly purchasing the bayside blue one :)

kthnxbai

-Eug

Sounds like a good idea... Think what you want... Fck heads... Neighbour aye? Definitly correct! How did you know...

That right.. same guy off Team Krazy.. Just couldn't be bothered posting anymore..  

The price... i didn't give out.. cuz all use don't have the money to buy anyway... hmm Big Debts... Fck heads!  

Say what you wish... doesn't worry me... all i know is i have R34 GT-R's.. for sale, my own business, a house.. etc..  

Do the rego check... what you gonna do? Come rape me? Idiot...  

Whatever... end of story.

rofl, YOU SAID IT WAS YOUR DAD'S BUSINESS ON TEAM KRAZY YOU **** HEAD...

You ****ing tosser... the most pathetic thing you could ever do is pretending you're something you're not... **** wit...

You didnt know the price of anything, you asked us what we thought they could be sold for...

****ING RETARD...

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• The end of 2024 fast approaches!!! So before the 'storm' hits, we think it's worth enjoying a little 'calm'! How better to enjoy some calm with a chill social out at Aqua Golf! So without any ado, here are the details: Date: Saturday 26th October 2026 Location: Aqua Golf - Penrith Panthers Time: 5:00pm Map: http://tinyurl.com/saunsw-aquagolf All you need to do is bring yourselves down to Penrith Panthers to come and say "HI", hang out, and maybe hit a few golf balls at the drive range. Who knows where the night may take us... What we do know is that there are plenty of food options available at the Penrith Panthers complex. For those of us keen to hit a few golf balls, prices start from $7.00 a bucket. Aqua Golf is open til late, so we have plenty of time to have a few hits and laughs with each other! This is an official SAUNSW event and will be run under a Motorsport Australia permit. One of the things that really sets our club apart is our commitment to being true enthusiasts. When on normal roads we strive to maintain good relations with the authorities as well as the public in general. When attending one of Skylines Australia NSW events please try to: • Be aware of surrounding environment and act accordingly. • Drive courteously on the state’s roads as a true enthusiast should. • Understand how important it is to maintain the good name of SAU:NSW and thus, treat others accordingly. • Any misbehaviour will not be tolerated and you will be asked to leave. Thanks all! Looking forward to seeing you all there!
    • The time has come for another SAUNSW Sunday Session at the always amazing BENZIN Cafe! As always, this is the perfect event to catch up with the SAUNSW crew, hang out for a coffee and a bite to eat, and get in some photos and friendly banter! So book it in your calendar and save these details: Date: Sunday 13th October 2024 Meet Location: Benzin Cafe - 1/242 New Line Rd, Dural Meet Time: Meet at 7:00am for those that want to get prime parking at the front of the shop. The cafe will open at 8:00am Map: https://tinyurl.com/saunsw-benzin This is NOT a race and we will all be adhering to all road rules. If this is what you want please come to one of our many track days. This is an official SAUNSW event and will be run under a Motorsports Australia permit. One of the things that really sets our club apart is our commitment to being true enthusiasts. When on normal roads we strive to maintain good relations with the authorities as well as the public in general. When attending one of Skylines Australia NSW events please try to: • Be aware of surrounding environment and act accordingly. • Drive courteously on the state’s roads as a true enthusiast should. • Understand how important it is to maintain the good name of SAU:NSW and thus, treat others accordingly. • Any misbehaviour will not be tolerated and you will be asked to leave. Thanks guys and hope to see you there!
    • 50L plastic butcher's bins with or w/o lids are good for storing various parts and smaller boxes of part on shelves. I've taken to writing a manifest on blank paper in texta and sticking it on the front of any such box, whether it is that sort of tub or just a cardboard box. Ditto to smaller boxes inside. I can not give you ideas on how to be more ruthless or better organised than that, because I suspect that my shed is worse than yours.
    • i have 2 MTX thunder amps they do have the line input aswell but i have no idea where the connectors are to use. so for ease of being able to run 2 sets of RCA leads im just using the convertor.
    • The existing factory sub feed should already have a sum of L+R and a low pass filter, so it probably isn't necessary to take another L and R feed from the HU.  If it didn't have a factory sub output, then that would be the best option though. Does your new amp not have speaker level inputs?  that would eliminate the need for the speaker - line level converter completely.