SAU Community

WHEELS HAVE BEEN SOLD

I have a set of DRIFT R, ROH 19 inch rims for sale. They are made to suite skylines and will fit all models after and including R32-R34. They will fit both GTR and gts-t models, and measure 19x8 fronts and 19x9 rear. The wheels will also fit alot of other cars including rx7 and other Mazdas, Supra and other toyotas such as soarer, and hilux, and they will fit fords but not falcons below ef series. The tyres are around 80% wear,scrubbed a little on inside, and have travelled around 4 thousand k's. They are 245/35/19 fronts and 275/30/19 rears, they are the good falkin tyres the 451 and are really sticky and are a small case sidewall. They have a slight scratches on one or two of the rims that is very minimal and I have included a photo and have been quoted $90 to fix the scratch but its very unnoticable once they are on a vehicle.

The price is firm but PM if you are serious and we can discuss a freight deal or something. They are in great condition and are a real saving off what I bought them new and what they still sell for, please dont post here "oh I can get them for $2000 with tyres brand new??" cause in the real world you cant, but if you think you can dont sit on the computer go and get them, remember they are 19x9's, not 18x8s....

Will upload pics tomorrow sorry

Thanks,

Daniel.

skyline as stated i think that 10 or something i dont actually know and its not printed on the wheel either, but as i said they are specifically made to suite skyline but i listed other cars that I have seen them on or my tyre guy said he has fitted to other cars.