SAU Community

Magic Cat Group Buy #2 - $210 Delivered

Shaun

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just transferred the money for 16 magic cats into their account, and faxed off all the names and addresses of the people in the group buy (except those 4 above) to them. For the 4 above, dont worry, when the money clears in my account, ill do the same for you. I just didnt want to pay for those cats out of my own money in case something happened.  

I hope everything goes well with the postage side of things; i think they'll post them tomorrow at the latest. If you guys want, drop me a Trader Rating if youre happy with how things went.

Thanks,

Shaun.

Shaun,

I would appreciate being placed on your list for 1 x 4" cat on the next group buy.

Please provide banking details.

Marc2

Yeah got mine today too. I'm not too worried about that other stuff, i'm gonna get mine fitted soon. It does look like its coated with something, and theres residue inside the tube, so i think it should be all good.

Thanks again Shaun, champion effort mate, if you're ever gonna do another group buy (of something i need :D) i'll definitely be in.

Wouldn't hesitate to recommend ya.

Cheers

Jeeeezus, theyre pretty small arent they!

Thanks for the good feedback guys; i just hope they perform for us all as expected. ill be keeping an eye on the results of the tests.

I dont think ill do another group buy; its too stressful!!

Thanks again,

Shaun.

Mine hasn't arrived yet, but no surprise there being up in Townsville.

What im wondering , from the guys who have theres , ..........

Does it look like the curved ends holds the cat guts in........ ??

As i was going to chop the ends off as i wanted a true 4" to fit 4" piping....

Hope i still can !

Gary

Its hard to say Gary. The stainless mesh does end where the outside of the cat starts to neck down, so it might be captive in there. However, if you cut the ends off as close to the mesh as possible (while still leaving material to weld onto), it'll still be held captive and the diameter will be about 3.95 inches. Im going to do the same thing, because i dont want a reducer in my exhaust either.

Shaun.