SAU Community

Step by Step guide to getting your money back

*sigh* On a different note, at least he has kept in contact and has had the money refunded to Ryan so I guess this is still a genuine deal going across with the right intentions. Just frustrating for so many reasons.

Still positive though,

Cheers

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK this has gone far enough. He has promised me dates 3 times and has broken his promise three. Please mods tell me if I am wrong but I am posting all of his details below and link the various sites to this thread so that people who have been screwed like me can do something about it. Details as below:

*removed for the time being*

Baz: I don't think it is right to post this info on here. If you have a problem then go to the police. Getting mates to screw this guy over is going to land you in alot of hot water. I have been in a similar situation before and what you have done is going to cause more touble then it is worth. If you contact the police and the matter is resolved then you can retract the claim. If you send people to this guy and beat the crap out of him for money or threaten him then you are going to be the criminal.

My advice. Remove the details and contact the police. You can always retact the claim at a later date.

Fidel: I would also suggest that you contact the cops about your ex "mate". He has stolen your money and needs to get screwed over for it.

No I never meant that I was going to deal with it personally or get mates to. I know that is a stupid thing to do and I have been caught out in a situation different to this. The only reason I posted this information was so I can link it from other websites to help other people, who are in the same issue as me.

Its a bit of an incentive for Fidel then to get this done sooner. Refund me and all info will be removed from all websites I have posted it on. Been in contact with him and believes I will be refunded soon. We will see how this turns out.

Cheers

Remove the post regarding his details; calm down... and take the following steps.

1) Get a statement from Ryan about what happened

2) Write your own statement

3) Get both of them witnessed

4) Go to the police, report it and get a copy of that too

5) Go to a solicitor and state your case - get a letter of demand issued

6) Sit back and relax... because it's now in the hands of the boys in blue and an old dude in a suit

No need to get angry, get even - but do it the legal way.

As mentioned; by posting his details up and making threats of violent action - you've probably already broken some laws and you could end up in more trouble than Fidel.

Ok thats some good advice. I'll let this play out a bit longer and then if it so comes to it I'll follow the instruction you have made.

Its a thieves world, look at the people asking you to take down the details. As for shifting the blame fidel, you recieved the money (ex mate or not) and have not delivered the goods. I dont know how you blokes can stick up for a bloke that has had 6+ weeks to repay a debt, and is still misleading him with false statements.

Baz, I dont blame you for being pissed off.

Cheers

Sumo

Sumo are you calling me a thief? Cause it sure looks that way. All i was saying was the posting personal information can get you into hot water. I have had people come begging me to let them stay at my place because they have been kicked out and then have the cops come around to collect their property they were to lazy to keep here because he owed me $2000. I just know that while revenge me be sweet to start with it almost never works out well for you.

Fidel: unfortunantly the money was given to you which as the agment for you ex "mate" puts you at fault in this situation from baz's P.O.V. Thats not to say you are at blame. If what you have been sayiong is true then you are the biggest victim here.

For all of your sakes i hope this get resolved and i hope the ex 'mate' gets what he deserves. And remember not to hold this whole thing against Fidel. He may have slipped up with a few things but sounds like he has been trying hard to fix the problem.

Good luck guys.

And remember that mate + money = shit storm. And COD is the way to go.

• 2 weeks later...

Still no sign of money, information has been submitted to the authorities at hand and if my money is not recieved soon it will be out of my hands. If anyone has any information of Fidel04 or Fidel as he is known on a couple of other forums (spends most of his time at boostcruising.com) please PM me as I'm asking for as much help in this matter as possible to getting justice dealt.

Cheers

Fidel: Its pretty simple - refund the money immediately or get off the forum. Your excuses are pathetic and wether your are the middle man between Baz and your mate or not, YOU received the money so you should return it and clean up your own mess. Baz doesnt have to wait for you sort out your dodgy mate.

Thanks Blitz, still no contact from Fidel04. He is a complete **** head and I'm going to take him down hard . Please don't ban him, just refrain him from trading any further on these forums. I'll contact other moderators from other forums to ensure he doesn't get to trade on other forums as well. He has submitted to me 2 different addresses in Braken Ridge QLD and both do not exist. It is fair to say that he was out there to get me. Stupid thing is that I knew the price of the turbo was too good to be true. I should have listened to my instincts.

Cheers,

Once again if anyone has any information on Fidel04 or 'Fidel' as he is known on other forums please contact me, thanks.

Ummm both of the addresses I provided exist, and the latter one is my present address, the first address was the address at time of sale.

I have forwarded you a screenshot of bank transfer, and beleive this will be in ur bank on tuesday AM

• 1 year later...