SAU Community

meggala got his cefiro

meggala

megs

why didnt u import a brand new one? they look pimpin and built in tv.sat nav system into the dash which fold away when not being used!!

yeah pity about the shipping cost from new zealand to oz being dearer than from japan and the fact that the car is auto the swap would be very dear gearbox alone 1500+ and 4wd is pretty hard to drift as well.:) also the fact that its a 1990 model and there is no more compliance for them would make it a bit difficult

meggala

3carbanner.jpg

Originally posted by meggala

hey inasnt you can get one from your local nissan dealer its called a maxima and you cant drift fwd :)

if u deposited the $$ in my bank account i could easily bring u back 1 from taiwan as my company are sending back about 5, 40 foot containers back to Australia, the cefiro could easily come back in 1 of em, u just have to pay the customs in Australia!

as for drifting save that for your 180sx, keep the cefiro as your pimp mobile!!

:)

Originally posted by meggala

see george it even looks like a camry :O

but it goes alot hard than one hehehehe

cheers

LOL. good one :mad:

Thats nice steve. Good on you. I hope to see it one day.

That is the first Cefiro I have seen. Apparently R33 platform is based on it?

thanks minh but I'd swap in a heart beat for your thing :mad:

actually is based one the s13/ r32 platform uses s13 suspension rb20 motor etc I reallly needed a 4 door and I have always liked these and this one has a manual swap as they come in auto from the factory. and quite a few other goodies its old but should be sweet for me the missus will be the main skyline driver I cant get her out of it .

they are long and look really different it will be cool seeing the look on peoples faces wtf is that :bahaha:

btw my avatar is the rear view of one

you would swap for mine? LOL nah steve every car is special in its on way.

GTR is overhyped. LOL

The car in your avatar looks fantastic steve. I would loove to have one. Maybe I will buy that for Amanda when she is ready. I offered her the wrx before but she didnt want it. hehehe.

But that Cefiro is very nice and knowing your style. It will be done up nicely.

Hey steve also by any chance do you have a R33 workshop manual?

I would like to know what error code 75 means for the attessa.

Thanks

thanks minh the one in my avatar had big guards and tyres mine will go for the pimp drift look deep dished wheels dumped etc just have to find a kit for it.

actually I dont like gtrs personally but your looks sweet re the work shop manual no I dont have one but the error code I would assume would be similar to the r32

check here http://www.overflow.250x.com/ the r33 might be there also jpnz now has the r33 manual avalable.

cheers enjoy your car man it great and different

and a least the plates went to a deserving owner

meggala