SAU Community

Which car do you prefer?? 56k Warning!

275 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

coz the torana's pink dude... it has pink led's n all.... its a special type of torana lol.

and chicks dig it, only coz its pink

I think they also said they would chuck in a free collectors showbag with the Torana, Included in showbag were Mullet wig, Spray ons and featuring a pair of ripples with steel caps.

Bargain if you ask me!!!!!

I think they also said they would chuck in a free collectors showbag with the Torana, Included in showbag were Mullet wig, Spray ons and featuring a pair of ripples with steel caps.

Bargain if you ask me!!!!!

lol true that, free stuffs free stuff.

• 2 weeks later...
the torana looks like a big gay astra.

lol so true... Why is it that every single Holden looks the same all the way from the GTO to Commonwhore.. & that the Astra is the only car that actually looks different.. Owww that right... because the Astra was deigned in another country...

Just saw this thread, the f430 got my vote, having driven both, the f430 and gallardo both in coupe version, one is very enjoyable and the other, just a fast car. The ferrari sound like no other ferrari before and the gallardo, well is a well made speed machine with no character, as for the CCR. I crawled all over this thing at the motor show, and to me it's no more than a glorified kit car with no racing heritage and ancestry.

By the looks of the suspension set up you might wanna employ a fulltime chiro and physio.

The thing just looks so crude, to be blunt.

• 3 weeks later...

Gotta say all of em look sweet as..... and i would love to get one but dont have the funds for some reason. I thought my credit car was good????

But im voting for the ferrari as i have always had a passion for them and will own one in the next 10 years....

Quote my words. "One day i will own a F360 spider" as its the most affordable good looking one...

Bring them all back; Monaro, Sandman, Torana

When is Holden going to bring back the Piazza seeing that forced induction is flavour of the month at the moment? I hope they bring it back and include gridlines on the speedo he he :cheers:

Oooh, how about the Camira...what was it...SL2000 or something. Red with orange pin striping...fully sick

Anyway, back to the poll. Prolly should have included M3. Let's face it, it is the benchmark...

arent CCRs pretty much custom built swedish cars?? (very limited number of them and wearing a million dollar price tag). Its a nice car, but since its not the fastest production anymore.. see the bugatti veyron with its quad turbo w16.. w00t