SAU Community

plastic body kits where and how much

Befor anyone gets upset i have serched and spent many hours on the net looking and got no where.

Im after a plastic frount bumper an after market one,

I have a R33 gts-t and have the origanl M-spec one on at the moment and wish to have a plastic one due to where i live and how much abuse the origanl one can take.

So the question is where and how much to get a after market plastic frount bar in any style 400R/ trial/ do-luck any, just want to know where to get it and how much?

don't think you will, aftermarket seems to be all fibreglass. How about a standard GTR bar they look ok and are plastic

I dont think the GTR bar will fit onto the GTS t properly. Their a little wider at the gaurds.

• 2 weeks later...

amen to plastic bars! What could you pick up an OEM gtr bar for? I'm sure there's someone here that can tell us for sure whether it would fit or not... there might be enough give to get away with it. how about OEM 400r bar :bananaman :hearts: :headbang: We can but dream :D

There are a few japanese body kit makers that manufacture kits in ABS plastic and are as forgiviing as the original plastic bumpers.

To locate them go out and buy the latest option magazine, or hyper rev magazine and u should be able to locate them.

Cost is usually in the region of 1.8k i tink (excluding freight and taxes)

not sure who makes it but i saw a add in either ralph. autosalon or something similar a while back, about plastic bars, that can bend and contort, and not get damaged, they had a bar being fully twisted and it went back into place perfectly, i think they were expensive though, around 3k if i remember.