SAU Community

Powercruise 3 & Streetcar Shootout DVD NOW Released

powercruisegup

The long awaited Powercruise #3 Eastern Creek Raceway DVD is now available. Its 90 minutes long and has all the best action from the weekend including the now world famous Ferrari crashing into the concrete wall. Powerskids over 200 meters long, dyno comp allowing nitrous and seeing 1100+HP on its first day as well as off Street racing, show and shine, Miss Powercruise and the stunners in the Wet T-Shirt Comp Friday and Saturday night.

Also now available is the Powercruise Streetcar Shootout DVD which was held at Willowbank Raceway November last year with over 200 entries including more than 20 Pro Street Outlaws as well as a few quicks from south of the border.

Run time is 75 minutes and don’t forget, all entrants in the Shootout will be receiving their copy of the DVD in the mail very soon for FREE

The Powercruise #3 Eastern Creek DVD is $40 + $5 P&H

The Powercruise Streetcar Shootout #1 DVD is $25 + $5 P&H

Powercruise now has mail order so call us with your credit card details on 0407172413 and you will receive your DVD the next day

gup

Guest two.06l
pm adrian

gup

I hear the controversial race between the GTR and the T-bucket was omitted.....WHY??????

no contriversy about it guys. the skyline jumped the start twice, the first time we called it back for a re run. as it was the only serious jump, i had to do it. then when he jumped the start again and losy then the answer was clear, the hot rod had too much so it was omitted because it would have only confused anyone who watched it. i know it wasnt explained but either way, ........

gup