SAU Community

du you know of....

R32-gts4

If you in Glenwaverley area then i would take you car to Waverley Service Centre for any problems with your car. They are just opening a new work shop at 7a aristoc road in G/W, its the road opposite the waverley pools. They have worked on my car every time and are quite good with their prices. If you need a lift anywhere they can take you, or lend you a coutersy car. They close this friday, and open in their new location on tuesday.

I used to take my ea ford to waverly service station. good service but they are always very busy and sometimes miss things. they forgot a bolt on my clutch cable once and got me a little stranded half way to echuca.

i take my car to sabbadin Automotive in mulgrave, just near the corner of springvale and wellington road.

ph: 9560 3440

good work, good prices and rob always had time to have a chat about your car

cheers,

Rich

yeh...they use to be in waverley rd rite beside the pool but since moved to myrtle st (the street right opposite)..

the reason why i ask if anyone has taken their cars there for a service is to see if he has done a good job or what. from my personal experience i wundt recommend him at all. reason being he took 4 days to fit a clutch into my car. not only that i have had to take it back to the shop 4 times since he has fitted it due to him doing what i think is a 'dodgy job'.. this was because he either didn't bleed the clutch properly and since having the clutch fitted i also have had problems with my 4wd not working properly. after 4 times taking the car back to him (a total of 13 days carless) and having to get a second clutch fitted (luckily under warranty), the car is still not running right and the clutch is still slipping and 4wd still not 100%.

sori to vent my frustrations about this but i guess im just letting fellow skyline drivers not to take ur pride and joy to GSB in glen waverly, for such a straight foward job - u cud take it somewhere else to get quality work done.. dont get me wrong - the main mechanic/owner (george) is a nice guy, just seems like he took every opportunity to cut corners..