SAU Community

At last Pics and i got my New SKYLINE GOTTA GET P's B4 LAW NOW

At last i got Pics

Drove it home today f**k its Different Feels like 400 times better then the silvia

Getting used to manual but stalled it trying to get it in my shed cause its like had as to get a car in

need more Lessons i have 2 weeks to get my P's

OMG how sik is Boost i am like f**k yea my dads like this is ok hay he wanted a drive but i woodn't let him

And i payed for it not my mum and dad

Get car for Crusing so Smooth i love it already Ain't driving nothing but it

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mashrock

i would think. that possibly you would still be able to keep it and drive it as you owned the car before the law came in.?

there is a possibility..

looks the part man, noice. dont let peoples opinions about who bought the car get to you man, i get the same thing.... f*** em, as long as you know you payed for it, who cares what people say.... there just jealous neways... not many people have a car like ours for there first one lol.

just hope you get to keep it, but like "mashrock" said.... since its yours now... you should be able 2 keep it, coz you got it before the law came in, i dont think they'll make you sell it anyways.... i dont think they even can.

NUMBER PLATES were damanged and stolen in the front when the car was stolen off the dealer last week more on the story see hear

POST ABOUT FINDING IT http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/sh...ead.php?t=74938

POST about it getting stolen off the dealer http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/sh...ead.php?t=75563

getting my line has been the story of the year i should b in all the papers and shit

Now i have to deal with this bs law

nice ride....but a 33gtst for a first car?? are you serious?? my atmo 31 got me in enough trouble and scared me plenty of times, and it was cheap enough that i could damage it without too much worry aslong as noone got hurt.

why do people grow up so fast these days??

one other thing....stay in school....you're literacy is terrible.

cheers

Linton

i don't go to school thats y i have a r33 :D if u read the post u see its my 2rd car i can go for  BOOKED for 21st of June Hoping i past

if i was u i would be stressed out about doing the test on the important date! if u fail thats it have to sell your new car thats not nice!

congrats dude, glad u got it sorted and hope its all good, theres a free boost mod in the tutorital section for some more zest on the r33 gtst if its still got the stock solenoid. enjoy