SAU Community

At last Pics and i got my New SKYLINE GOTTA GET P's B4 LAW NOW

looks the part man, noice. dont let peoples opinions about who bought the car get to you man, i get the same thing.... f*** em, as long as you know you payed for it, who cares what people say.... there just jealous neways... not many people have a car like ours for there first one lol.  

just hope you get to keep it, but like "mashrock" said.... since its yours now... you should be able 2 keep it, coz you got it before the law came in, i dont think they'll make you sell it anyways.... i dont think they even can.

Yeah I know what's with that?

So what, my dad paid for my car, what's the big deal?

I don't really see what the issue is.

Hey man, nice ride. Enjoy.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No issue. Its just the satisfaction you earn from saving hard to buy the car of your dreams. Some people here may be jealous. There is no better feeling than achieving a goal. Having stuff thrown at you means nothing.

I didnt pay for my car and i take care of it like hell.

My car has scared me many many times, sometimes i take my mums 4WD because if something happened before i would be scared to drive it.

there is alot of satisfaction in paying for your car yourself and modding it yourself. you value it more. i lose respect for ppl who have loads of work done but none of that was done themselves, or paid for themselves.... i have more respect for an NA silvia with a pod if the owner saved up and paid for it and put the pod on himself.

i loved my Na siliva i spead 4k on Mod and it was still slow and boring i need some boost i i cut my loser and sold it then i found the skyline it was so lucky i found it so cheap and in good nick

Now i stress every day about my P test

Although I think in some ways it's the people who pay themselves and pay for the mods themselves feeling a little jealous.

I paid 17.5k for my R33 and then spent 10k modding it up. My money.

A mate paid 24k for a 1999 240rwkw S14. Full kit, mad wheels.

At the end of the day, he has a better, faster and cheaper car. Personally I'd rather have his car and 3.5k than the satisfaction that I bought my car stock.

When I was a boy I was given my first car by my Parents....a 6 year old 4 cyl Commodore :cheers:

I bought my next 30 odd cars :)

Finance was sooo much harder to get back then than it is now, which is why you see so many young guys driving flash cars ;)

Plus living at home helps

Man, I am so glad I live in Canada and don't have to put up with the government telling me what I can and cannot drive as long as it's a light vehicle. That just sounds so ridiculous to me but I suppose it makes sense to the government there. Keeps the roads safe for everyone and here there is so much more room anyway. Well, nice car man hopefully you get to keep her.

scottman - congratz on the car dude well done on saving up...

I've always loved the 33's - my 'line of choice.

Im in melb and was debating whether to get a 33.. but cant get turbs on it and didnt really want a 32, i feel they're a bit old - gr8 car either way.

Best of luck for the test mate hope all goes well.

lance.

Nice car man, please don't crash it. Especially into me~!! hahaha

Careful of boost, in particular in the wet, and i'm with the people who have the sh1ts with the guys who have their parents pay for their car and work etc (mainly cause i'm jealous that i had to buy it all myself :D)

Congrats on the purchase mate!! Very lucky to have it at your age... I can remember when you first bought your silvia as well, now this! Be careful in the wet, mine gets loose and its a NA with better suspension, and was on 255's at the time, wouldn't want to hear about another skyline wrapped around a pole!

Goodluck with your P's test too man, im sure you'll be right.

Dayne

• 2 weeks later...

hey just a update i pasted my P's and theres a happy ending i don't have to sell it :thumbsup: i love my line

I took a chick i know that baged skyline out and she GOES OMG OMG OMG I NOW KNOW Y U never shut up about them i take it all back there worth the money

I just pissed my self lol