SAU Community

At last Pics and i got my New SKYLINE GOTTA GET P's B4 LAW NOW

Sweet as. Congrats !! Now look after it, and don't end up a statistic :P Go do a few skid-pan days under tuition. Great way to learn about your car and yourself ( and cut lose with a big grin ) :thumbsup:

BTW My first car was a Fiat 131 with no brakes or head gasket for $300.

( Times they are a changing !!! )

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i loved my Na siliva i spead 4k on Mod and it was still slow and boring i need some boost i i cut my loser and sold it then i found the skyline it was so lucky i found it so cheap and in good nick  

Now i stress every day about my P test

No offence but how would an L plater be able to tell if a car was "too slow" after spending $4k on mods on it? Theres more to driving than accelerating in a straight line - such as learning not to stall the car first like you admitted to doing in your first post :confused:

i don't stall it any more i drive it smooth and safe

Silvia was auto and boring and slow and loud and i didn't want it any more R33 has alsome Brakes handling Power manual air con everything i cound want

I am happy with it

i don't stall it any more i drive it smooth and safe  

Silvia was auto and boring and slow and loud and i didn't want it any more R33 has alsome Brakes handling Power manual air con everything i cound want

I am happy with it

fair enough - you certainly seem to have the right attitude unlike a lot of clueless P platers.

nice car - i like the white skylines, mmm white wheels

i been driving and i worked out Fuel is eatn with boosting so i don't think i will b doing it much

alsome car i love it even outa boost its still sits and drive great thanks for all the help SAU

Looking forward to joining in on track day dyno days and cruises :D YAY P's