SAU Community

***FOUND!!! 666DAN Dark Blue R34 Coupe***

666DAN

If anyone sees it call the police ASAP, let's face it it's not that fast so try and catch it!!!!

Stolen from Meadowbrook between 10pm 8/06/05 & 5am 09/06/051182theredkrawler200408082012journalfile6.jpg

This is it, it's Dark Blue Pearl....

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear dan... that sucks the big one... will def keep an eye out... and parts to keep an eye out for ?

wholly crap!!!! :)

mannn.. so sorry to here that,,

will keep an eye and ear out for it,,,

man now i'm getting paranoid about my car,,

to many thieves around these day,,

will keep an eye on forums for any aftermarket r34 stuff that might go on sale or something,,

:(

Yeah car had a mongoose system *shakes fist* I think whoever took it knew exactly waht they were going for, and were game considering it was parked at a policemans house!!!!

man, looking at the threads, seems like a few skylines are being targeted recently

hope you find it, cant help you much as i'm in SYD but should stand out considering its a unique na-t

Dan, sorry to read about this! that's really f^cked up..... I hope it's recovered.

That's interesting about the alarm... mongoose are supposed to be a decent brand. It's all in the install though... but there's a thought, do you trust your installer?

All the best dude....