SAU Community

***FOUND!!! 666DAN Dark Blue R34 Coupe***

666DAN

umm.. have you told police that it might have those plates on it? if these guys really are that dumb, and the plate 584IPT is actually registered to them, ask for the police to run a check to see whos name its in and what car they drive, it's a small chance, but hey it can't hurt.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

umm.. have you told police that it might have those plates on it? if these guys really are that dumb, and the plate 584IPT is actually registered to them, ask for the police to run a check to see whos name its in and what car they drive, it's a small chance, but hey it can't hurt.

these plates could have been reported stolen to the police off another car and the police told "dan" that the plates have been reported stolen and maybe on his car. (from around the same area that his car was taken).

Will keep a look out also. I did see a Dark Blu R34 headed South along Gympie Rd Kedron last week around 4:45pm. Don't know if it was yours or not was in far left lane, light was fading and it was moving pretty quick. Just down from the Dept of Emergency Services building where i work.

Will keep a look out also. I did see a Dark Blu R34 headed South along Gympie Rd Kedron last week around 4:45pm. Don't know if it was yours or not was in far left lane, light was fading and it was moving pretty quick. Just down from the Dept of Emergency Services building where i work.

umm, it was stolen this week mate

Will keep a look out also. I did see a Dark Blu R34 headed South along Gympie Rd Kedron last week around 4:45pm. Don't know if it was yours or not was in far left lane, light was fading and it was moving pretty quick. Just down from the Dept of Emergency Services building where i work

That was me though

Nah now word..not sure how reliable the Jimboomba info is??? But I'm keeping my eye out around here

yeah gotta take what you can get with the info thing i guess, any lead is a good lead right or wrong i suppose.

Sorry to hear mate....but which side of Brisbane was it stolen from???

Coz I almost had my R33 stolen the other nite when I leave my car outside my house....lucky my dogs keep barking then wake me up....I jumped into the car and chased them and called the police as well....It was a group of fuc*head driving a old Ford shit-box....and finally the policeS stopped them on the ipswich road near red bank plaze...

Fu*K those asshole who cant afford one but want to steal one!

try checking out or letting the wreckers or jap parts ppl know to let you know if anyonne comes in tryin to sell them R34 Parts??? badluck n sorry to hear that .. hope u find it soon !! will keep an eye out

Car has been located by a forum member buying parts, waiting to get the info to pass onto the police.

good to hear dan. hope ya lead turns out to be a true 1. maybe not the best idea to post up yet until the cops are on to it bcoz they mite read this.

Car has been located by a forum member buying parts, waiting to get the info to pass onto the police.

great news dan!!