SAU Community

***FOUND!!! 666DAN Dark Blue R34 Coupe***

666DAN

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Found in woodridge hey? who were u insured through? i wouldnt be supprised to find the cops writing u a defect notice for the mods u have on ur car, good old Ipswich Police! :hellpisd:

i dont live in ipswich i swear...i live in booval :D

I think there is a leason in that for all of us, Insurance, alarms, clublocks and a fcuking big dog can pay off, but not as much as having a big group of friends watching your back. Hope all goes well getting it sorted :sadam:

woodridge sounds like such a nice place to live :) so many nice cars getting around there :D

Actually there is a few nice cars getting around woodridge (I should know as I live there). It's not actually a bad place to live, I have lived here almost a year and it's no worse and may even be a little better than the previous place I lived (Greenslopes). As with any suburb though, you are always going to get a few bad apples.

Good to hear the car was found though.

Good to hear you got your car back Dan. PS This is Marc, but I cbf logging Gary out :D

Found in woodridge hey? who were u insured through? i wouldnt be supprised to find the cops writing u a defect notice for the mods u have on ur car, good old Ipswich Police! :hellpisd:  

i dont live in ipswich i swear...i live in booval :)

Booval eh? Well I suppose a few kays out of the Ipswich CBD *is* technically out of Ipswich :) You're nice and close to Bundamba too :D

Woodridge is nowhere near Ipswich, it's near Logan/Slacks Creek/Springwood etc.

Nah no more news...just it looked pretty shit when I saw it, just wasn't the same car :)

So what will happen Dan? Repair, replace or cash payout?

Time for a GTR33 mate. Prices are falling :D

I personally think it would be one massive/expensive repair job to

A) get it going

B) Have it looking even near half decent

C) replace all the factory gear that was stolen from it

I'm hoping they pay me out, then I can replace it with another nice R34 :D

I personally think it would be one massive/expensive repair job to  

A) get it going  

B) Have it looking even near half decent  

C) replace all the factory gear that was stolen from it

I'm hoping they pay me out, then I can replace it with another nice R34 :D

good choice dan, just get a gt-t this time and save you all the hassles of modifying it all again! :) or a gtr if you can afford that luxury.

good choice dan, just get a gt-t this time and save you all the hassles of modifying it all again!  or a gtr if you can afford that luxury.

Yeah will be a GTT this time, and will probably cost me less that the 25GT did 3 years ago, how prices have dropped from the 55-60K the GTT was back then!!!

Perhaps if we were to sit down and discuss the rights and wrongs of motor vehicle acquisition with the offender they may come to see the error of their ways.  

I have been told I can be quite persuasive.:innocent:

It is called "Impact Councelling" And if the alleged offender does get some quality inside time, I hope he comes to me!!!

Dave

Hi dan its darren. just wondering if there is any more news as i've been too sick to come in to work (cough cough). ps the coast has been great!

see you monday