SAU Community

Power FC and FMIC

kounj002

Hi as the proud new owner of a series 2 R33 I am seeking to buy (not straight away) a Power FC and FMIC can anyone help me in terms of good places to get these from for a not too steep price and where they know what they are doing. How much am I looking at all up? Cheers!

Hi as the proud new owner of a series 2 R33 I am seeking to buy (not straight away) a Power FC and FMIC can anyone help me in terms of good places to get these from for a not too steep price and where they know what they are doing. How much am I looking at all up? Cheers!

Hey fella, I get my car tuned at Graham West on Marion Rd, They sell PowerFC and have a sht load of data for them, really down to earth guys, not too sure how much but check them out!!

Darren :uh-huh:

I normally use nengun.com & greenline.jp as a good price reference. Also, check out the 'group buys' section they regularly have cheap FMIC & Power FC's.

Not sure where you live, but some reputable workshops/ mechanics which many on here go to are - Tilbrook, Boost Worx & Morpowa (that's where I take my car).

In terms of mechanical services & dyno tune prices your looking at:

5,000kms service $120-$220

General dyno tune $140-$250

Initial Power FC dyno tune $400-$600

Have fun with the line.

like pkblade stated there are many places where you can get pfc and fmic's from. Its best to look around and find out general prices b/c bargains comes up all the time especially in the for sale section and group buys. btw if you want some maintence done to car at a relatively cheap price refer to this thread here. http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/sh...ead.php?t=74556

you'll find PowerFCs with hand controller delivered for around $1,000 through traders on nissansilvia.com, and Ebay is your best bet for a Hybrid FMIC if you want a cheaper option cooler (I have one of these and they are great) - I think kits with piping are going for around the $900 mark atm.

you'll find PowerFCs with hand controller delivered for around $1,000 through traders on nissansilvia.com, and Ebay is your best bet for a Hybrid FMIC if you want a cheaper option cooler (I have one of these and they are great) - I think kits with piping are going for around the $900 mark atm.

Yeah I got my POWER FC and Hand Controller via BUSKY from the nissan silvia forums..

It was delivered in under 2 weeks.. and passed customs no probs.. coz the guy wrote.. USED.. R34 POWER FC..lol.. so didn't pay any import customs tax.. but yeah .. ppl in adelaide were quoting $1600+ and I was fark..no.. for $1650 I got POWER FC and AVCR. So yeah shop around in forums.. as for FMIC.. I got my blitz coming from nengun.com. Apparently the HKS aluminium was on sale a few weeks ago.. only $1500 or so.. compared to $2000+ others ask for locally.. correct me if I'm wrong on some of these prices but.. yeah.. I reckon they are pretty accurate.

But for instant cheap power do a search on the forums..concerning changing the solenoid in the R33 to make it 10psi.

If only I could do it on the R34... :whatsthat

Have fun boosting mate..

Iceduck out

:Pimp2:

• 2 weeks later...