SAU Community

r32 rb20det only 107 kw!

Well i just did a power run and my car....

and it only did 107 kw...yes that means my car is very sick...

Apparently the fuel pump is farked and timing has been ****ed around with...

so with these two fixed..eg gtr pump and timing fixed shoudl i be back up around the 130 odd kw it should be with 11psi and 3 inch zorst system?

I done a power run in my R33 with 3" turbo back, 3" Hiflow cat, greedy front mount, Hi flow filter, blitz boost controller(11psi) and splitfire coils, I only got 120rwkw with 480Nm :)

well pod and bov wouldn't have helped - but if you got a tune then maybe something was done there.

luke105 - What you should do is service everything you can yourself. I.e change spark plugs, check hoses etc. Check air filter, replace fuel filter, engine oil, oil filter.

If your timing is out it may be the base timing but there is a chance somebody who did the timing belt has put it on one tooth out. This is more of a job to check. You have to take the top timing belt cover off..rotate engine to TDC. THe mark on the crank for 0 deg should lineup with mark on lower timing belt cover and the punch marks on the cam pulley should line up with other marks..

31rwkw with a tune... fark ud be happy with that if u had done a few mods like the zorst and cooler let alone none! lol

Im guessin you got it serviced and you had old foul plugs that werent firing properly or somethin!

not sure what dyno it was on i just have a guy i took it to and he has tuned all my car he is a friend. i had the car fully serviced before both of my dyno runs so the 31 kw was just from the tune thats it i was really happy with the results

136rwkw on stock RB20 with Pod @ 12psi (and std zorst). turbo-back is on now, but i haven't had it tuned yet...something definitely wrong with your timing/tune/or engine :)

best of luck