SAU Community

CLUB LOCKS Brand name!

I used "the Club" until last night....

managed to go to the nearest shopping centre near my gf's place and put on the club. Forgetting the fact the key was on my other set of keys at my place some 100kms away :(

Called the local RAA (RACV, VAC whatever they are called in your area) and bolt cutters wouldnt cut it, and a hacksaw bounced off it. Hardened steel :(

Had to call a locksmith who couldnt pick the star key lock, but had to drill out the barrel of the damn thing to get it off in the end....$110 later for the locksmith, and 2 1/2 hours of my time in the car in the rain.....im home

i got a prolock one in chrome...looks the best and is about $50 bucks and also if you have one fitted and your car gets stolen they pay up to $2000 of your excess......

I wish they had that when i found mine snapped in half on the side of the road where my car used to be.

Is there a place in Sydney that actually sells these? or did you get yours off the site? if so how long did it take to arrive etc? how's it fit? went throug the site and it looks quite good.

yeah a place called double bay security stocks and sells these exclusively

If you are really paranoid about getting your car stolen, get the steerting lock with the pedal clamps, and also the gear shift locker  

And while your at it... go down to the wherehouse and get some chain and padlocks ... chain up your wheels to the nearest concret barrier or immovable object. also don't forget to chain your seat in an uncomfortable position, disconnect the car battery, remove all the fuses and spark plugs and distribuitor cables.

I've heard you can drill a hole in your fuel lines and put a little tap there (turn the tap off and chain it up too).

Then if your still worried, super glue your tiers to the ground...