SAU Community

Hks T51r Kit Rb26

hey u must be the biggest f**kin idiot mate before u go opening your mouth and accusing me for something thats not true watch what u say, the skyline i had it come into workfrom brisbane auctions so whoever the guy u talking about its not me i sold it this week from work and its from a legit business so whatever drama u had owing it before thats got nothing to do with me, if u have problems go see the police and chase the guy who ripped u off. i have proper paper work that i bought the car so watch what u say befroe u start mouthing of here on the fourms. and by the way cock smoker the car did have a highflow cause we pulled the turbo off last week and checked it due to noises, u can not make 273hp@back wheels on 11psi with a std turbo on a 33gtst.

mate as i said before u must have my number so call me, i got nothing to do with the problem u have so go bother someone else. i dont have to give any details to you cause first of all i dont know u and second what i do is none of your business, what has happen to u before me owing the car is not my problem, i payed for the car in full when i bought it and i sold it legit so if u have problems when u owned the car previous go and see the police and chase the guy who ripped u. sorry to hear u got ripped but its got nothing to do with me and i bet u were the guy sending me nasty sms to my phone2 days ago.

if you read above he is going a bigger setup. why ask questions for no reason, i can guarantee you will not be buying this setup just posting cuz ur a bored kid at home on his pc. free bump love the car. nice pic of it on my wall

hey croat u are a wanker arnt u before u start mouthing off u have nothing to do with wat i say on here i was asking a simple question and for u to know dik brain i have a t51r set up on my car and wanted to know exactly why he was selling it maybe problems with it? it was a question i was asking to the guy selling it not u so next time keep your mouth shut it might do u some good :thumbsup:

sorry mr 33 about this wanker!!!

Very nice set-up and very well presented engine bay, good luck with the sale.

the guy who does all my fabrication work did it for me, its half water and oil catch can with whatever size dash fitting u want on it. the water side also has the mounts for the water wiper jet motors. i can get them made and sale them if anyones intrested.
Very interested in this catch can/water bottle, are you able to pm me with better pics, basic build design (does the catch can have baffels, is there a return line to the intake, etc) and a price. Is it a direct replacement for the std water bottle, or are other mods required?

Sorry to go a little off track, but you did offer the item :thumbsup: .

if MR33 is alive, my mate brought an ecu off u, which was ment to get sent to my house, i was wondering where it is, your phone is turned off so i find that very sus, also if anyone knows MR33 address could they let me know so i can go someone to go find out what is happening and pick up the ecu from him personaly if he hasn't sent it, and no i arn't saying i am going to send someone around to sort him out, just want the ecu so i can install it on the car, and if he has lost his mobile and internet access, cus he has reply to no txt or pm's on here

Thanks

hey budd, sorry been in vanuatu for 10days and just got back today thats why u could not be in contact with me, just spoke to nathan before and the microtect is on the way, look out for the australia post card cause u will have to pick the item from the post office. sorry for the late reply.

turbo kit is still for sale guys $4k the lot.

i am assuming its not bb since you haven't mentioned it. any chance of a photo with a ruler/vernier showing the comp cover off and the front wheel size. not that i dont believe but your trader rating doesn't help.

also, where are you located ?

Ariel

I SAID THIS BEFORE ON THE ADD, ITS A SPL, YES IT HAS A KAI BADGE BUT I ONLY PLACE IT ON THERE CAUSE THE f**kEN CHROMERS STUFFED UP THE SPL BADGE AND I ONLY COULD GET A KAI TO REPLACE ON THE HOUSING, U CAN MEASURE THE FRONT WHEEL IF U LIKE ITS 102MM AND 76MM INDUCER, CHECK THE HKS SITE IF U DONT BELIVE ME. PLUS I DID GET 811HP AT 4 WHEELS OUT OF IT SO I DONT THINK A KAI CAN MAKE THAT POWER. I WANT 4K FOR THE KIT WITHOUT WASTEGATE, ITS CHEAP AS IT COST ME DOUBLE.